PDA

View Full Version : My case

nos monkeys
08-01-2014, 06:26 AM
Well just thought id make a thread up with my current fraud case on my legnum, Just incase someone wants to throw there input in.

Went to the police station today and saw the highest cop i could and took the receipts and the conversation from when i brought the car and told him all about it. How they are trying to deny any knowledge about the cambelt receipt yet i had written proof they told me it had been done.

While I was there he asked what i wanted done and i said all my money back preferably then I can buy a nice white one. He also said if they dont play ball and willing refund my money do i want to prosecute and i said yes defiantly do. He will go and see them within the week to see what they say but they will more than likely be going to court for fraud if they don't refund me which i will be drip feed $5 a week refund. . . . Hoping they will just hand the money over after all a fraud charge is not something they probably want.

After I had left the same cop rung me. He told me after reading our conversation again he noticed they said they had no idea about the cambelt and the receipts from the previous owner, Trying to take the easy way out and not do anything about it. But after i told him again there is written proof they said the cambelt had been done at a certain date more than once that there is noway they can deny having no knowledge about it and a judge would see right through it so he said he will continue to go around and have a talk to them and if not they will be prosecuted (Hopefully!).

I'm not normally a cop nark but didn't really have a choice in the matter. Now if at the end nothing happens they dont get charged or made to refund any money or help cover the repair bill. Then what is stopping me from printing my own receipts and selling a car that is fully rebuilt forged internals make my own dyno sheets saying its 500hp at the wheels and selling it for hell cheap then ill say sorry the previous owner gave them to me. The system is hell stuffed up and I expect them to play nice. I'm over getting walked all over by everyone. I was so honest when selling my last car told them every little detail and also everything i sell i offer 30day money back if there not happy, I have 2 good feedbacks on my trademe account from selling 2 cars both were more than happy without problems, Why can't other people be just as honest. . . Does my dam head in.

Kenneth
08-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Sounds like you are doing things the right way, I hope it all works out for you.

Good luck.

nos monkeys
19-01-2014, 10:28 PM
still not heard anything, bloody useless. Going to go back and see wtf is happening this week.