PDA

View Full Version : Toad Ai606 Alarm query

WillVR4
11-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Hiya,

Just looking for some info on the Toad Ai606 alarm that is fitted to a lot of Uk legnums, specifically the ones that were brought into the country by Ebony&Ivory, like my own.

I am currently in the situation where I want to 1) Turn off the auto lock of the doors on ignition and 2) Program two new keyfobs for the car as my current one will only work up to 2-3m away from the car, even after Fob battery change. The problem is I don't have the keycode card that should be with the system to allow me to use the Pin number to alter settings/add keyfobs.

I can provide the serial number of my Toad brain to Toad and they can provide me with the required pin. However the cost of getting this pin and buying two new fobs is not far off the cost of a new complete unit. What I am wondering is it possible for me to buy a new complete unit (Brain/Siren/Loom/fobs etc) and just plug in the new brain in replacement of my current one and off I go with new fobs etc, or is there more to swapping it?

Cheers

W

exevoowner
11-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Its not as simple as pluging new one in you need to program it all up if you do a search on the net there must be a way to get the info you need

WillVR4
11-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Yeah Ive found the instructions online on how to go about setting it all up using the pin to program it.

exevoowner
11-01-2014, 02:49 PM
is there no way to find the pin for your one ?

WillVR4
11-01-2014, 04:30 PM
yeah but the cost of getting new pin + 28new fobs is not far off the price of complete new unit with 2* fobs etc - thats why I was wondering