PDA

View Full Version : Tow Eye Cover Part No. and Price

Erni902
16-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Right guys I have just spoke to Camskill and they have now added the Trigger Mauve option to their website for the tow eye cover.

Part No. MR325378 £45.46 inc vat. This is the exact same price as Mitsubishi.

Prices correct as of now :)

Gingerfish
16-01-2014, 09:21 PM
I've been meaning to get the green one on camskill for ages but I was just too mean to spend their asking prices when a second hand one could've been bought for less.

I may now have to give in and do it anyway. I need to do a little "tidy-up" to improve the chances of selling mine.

It's about time they started catering for more than 2 colours. After all, there are more than two colours of VR4.

Great find and helpful info there dude :)

elnevio
16-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Camskill add parts to the site as they get ordered for the first time.

To be honest, unless you are buying other stuff from them, I would order it in at my local dealer. No postage then, and as mentioned, costs the same price.

Erni902
16-01-2014, 09:28 PM
I've been meaning to get the green one on camskill for ages but I was just too mean to spend their asking prices when a second hand one could've been bought for less.

I may now have to give in and do it anyway. I need to do a little "tidy-up" to improve the chances of selling mine.

It's about time they started catering for more than 2 colours. After all, there are more than two colours of VR4.

Great find and helpful info there dude :)

I know what you mean mate but with me having my bumper modded I thought bugger it ill just get a new one, seen as second hand ones in the right colour are rare as rocking horse sh!t.

Shame to hear your selling up mate, what are your plans for the replacement, do you have something in mind?

Well they now sell 3 different colours ;)

To be fair all I did was give them my chassis number and they obviously spoke to Mitsy to get the correct part number then added it to their site. Took all of about 15 minutes. They then sent me an email with a link to the page that now had my colour listed :)

All we need now is for 1 person with each colour car to email Camskill with their chassis numbers and then all colours can be readily available for future members ;)