PDA

View Full Version : Evoscan EVODROID

Z-Kev
01-02-2014, 08:05 PM
I am looking at getting one of these next month but was wondering if there is enough interest for it if they would do a group buy, if you are deffinitely interested put your name below and if theres enough I will email them and see what we can get.

http://www.evoscan.com/evoscan-gps-obdii-cables/details/35/1/performance-vehicle-pc-diagnostic-interfaces/evodroid7--evoscan-7

Atik
28-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Will this work on the VR4 without throwing up the flashy dash lights?

Just come across this and looks to be a pretty cool little gizmo.

Nevets
02-04-2014, 11:17 PM
umm, not sure if i my diagnostic port works properly to use this.

the thing is, i have an obd2 bluetooth thingy, that i connect to my phone with the torque app. (android)

the dongle works on every other car, an when i put it into my port, the lights flash on as i put it in the port, and after the lights have flashed on, one light stays on (cannot remember which tho) but it does not work.

cars got an after market radio put in but i don't know who did it, so the person fitted it might have chopped something they should not have.

would it be easy to try an fix this, or is it a case of getting a garage to redo that part of the wiring?

scott.mohekey
02-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Your car doesn't support OBD2.

Atik
03-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Your car doesn't support OBD2.

That was my understanding about these cars too. In theory, this is a great tool to have, but not compatible with the Galant/Legnums.

exevoowner
03-04-2014, 07:37 PM
Looks a nice peice of kit

adaxo
24-05-2014, 08:26 AM
Z-Kev did you manage to buy this yet? if yes, r you happy with this? asking as I also think to get one of those soonish.

evo1rs
28-09-2014, 07:16 AM
Hamish @ limitless told me that Evodroid doesn't support hybrid yet, but might do soon. I hope so because I am also intersted!