PDA

View Full Version : FS UK: (In May time): Hordak!!

Kieran
10-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Peeps,

As a result of this thread (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7075), Hordak will shortly be up for sale or used as a trade-in, depending on what prices I am offered. I would prefer it if Hordak stayed in the club, obviously.

I expect to be open to offers from mid-May onwards, but I'd like to gauge reaction, and get comments now so that I can plan ahead. You can see Pictures and stuff here:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=326

By the time sale is due, The following will also be true:

MOT Feb '06
Tax Oct '05
Full dealer History - Originally Mitsubishi Swansea, then Mitsubishi Nottingham since I purchased it.
Currently on 84000 miles - I expect to be around 86-87K by sale time.
Spare set of 16" Alloys included in sale. Never used - They're still in the box!!
Brand New, never fitted H&R -30mm Progressive rate springs and Bilstein Gas-filled shocks will be included in the sale if the price is right. I don't think they'll fit a VR-4 you see. They will still be in their boxes. I purchased them last month from MotorSportWorld.co.uk.

Those of you who know me and have seen the car know how much overall care and attention it recieves.

Having scanned Autotrader, taking into account prices, mileage and condition, I am thinking that by May/June time a price of between £4,000 - £5,000 will fit - does this sound reasonable to the peeps on here?

Kieran
16-02-2005, 11:01 AM
...taking into account prices, mileage and condition, I am thinking that by May/June time a price of between £4,000 - £5,000 will fit - does this sound reasonable to the peeps on here?...

Bump! Any thoughts, anyone?

rikward
16-02-2005, 01:15 PM
I would have said that £4,500 is a more than fair price. The mileage may warrent a lower asking price to some people. But then again, people who know the engine will be aware that it can do over 150,000 if looked after.

My brother still drools over my VR4, so I'll mention yours to him. If I hear any promising mumours, I'll let you know.

Kieran
16-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Thankyou Rik! :2thumbsup

Simon
16-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Your price is right! /yes Good luck :2thumbsup