PDA

View Full Version : WTB Pair of Rear Coilovers

Barlow
27-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Hi chaps,

Was wondering if anyone had a pair of rear coilovers available? I have Ralliart damper adjustable suspension fitted, but after recently fitting a set of Evo 8 Enkei's has revealed a finger gap between wheel arch and tyre one side and 2 finger gap on the otherside, the 1 finger gap side is causing the tyres to catch the arches :(

Im not looking for a full set of coilovers, because i still want a bit of comfort for driving around town. Was wondering if anybody had removed a set due to one of the front units leaking?

Cheers in advance guys :2thumbsup

Barlow

giblet
28-02-2014, 07:50 PM
Nick Mann might be your best bet as he is breaking a Legnum soon which has the Ralliart suspension fitted. I had previously called dibs on it but happy to let you take my place.

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?70888-Breaking-Prefacelift-Trigger-Mauve-Legnum that's the page you want

Barlow
28-02-2014, 08:26 PM
Hi mate,

I actually have ralliart suspension already, but they are only damper adjustable. Because of the E8 wheels ive got i need much more solid and more spaced gaps between tyre and arch, thank you though mate :)

giblet
28-02-2014, 09:39 PM
Ah, sorry I misread your post and thought you wanted a replacement pair of Ralliart rears. /dunce