PDA

View Full Version : 96 Mitsubishi legnam vr4-s

caishanvr4
12-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Hi Frenz

what are your views on this beauty www.neweraimports.com/stock/carDetails.jsp?carId=65 :smitten: any takers or do you think its a bit pricey ? I love the look of my saloon but after seeing some legnams in cvr4cars and other sites my desires are changing pretty fast :rolleyes4

adam_shaw
12-02-2005, 07:31 PM
The black sills and lower splitter make it look like a special edition I seem to remember.... can't recall exactly tho :huh2:

Looks like a lot of stuff has been living on the dash, that meaty looking cable running up to the clock, and something fixed to the drivers footwell.

Guess all that would come off for the SVA.

Don't know about the price - but it does look quite tidy - like the wheels as well.

A

DaveLee71
12-02-2005, 07:41 PM
It's been for sale for a while, remember seeing it when I started looking for mine back in early November/late October. Might be a good bargaining tool!!!
Nice looking car and was tempted myself but it was a bit far away.

Dave

bernmc
12-02-2005, 07:55 PM
I'm sure I saw this one up for auction in the japland. Can't for the life of me remember what it sold for though.

Red is the least popular colour in japan, so it will have been cheaper than most. Nice set of extras if you like the white wheels, and leather is less common too. Grade 4 is very good condition.

If you imported it yourself, you'd probably be looking at around £5-5500 on the road, so negotiate hard! (That's based on an auction price of 400 000yen)