PDA

View Full Version : Courier Request - Pickup from Alton, Hampshire

Confused
16-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking at getting an anti-roll bar for the Anglia from Ebay which ends on Wednesday, but it's collection only from Alton in Hampshire. I'm not going anywhere near here, and have no plans to... would anyone be able to pick this up, and possibly take it to Eurospec on Saturday. I'm not sure if I'm going to the Eurospec meet, if I don't it could be given it to someone who is going near Mansfield or Colchester :)

Cheers all

Garry

Davezj
16-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Hi Gary,
This could be yourlucky day!
i will probably going to be driving past alton on my way to eurospec on 22nd saturday morning.
i can pick up the roll bar for you.
you will have to give me the persons address and contact number and as long as you let them know i will be picking it for you, i will contact them and arrange a time to pick it up.

let me know if you want me to do this.
dave

Confused
17-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Dave, that'll be fantastic! :)

Davezj
17-03-2014, 11:47 AM
no worries garry.
just let me know the contact info and i can arrange the pickup.

elnevio
17-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Garry, if you don't make it to the Eurospec meet, I can take it off Dave.

I'm likely to be back in Essex from next week (I think!), so can surely arrange to bring it round there.

Confused
17-03-2014, 03:19 PM
That'll be great, Nev, especially if you're anywhere near Colchester and could drop it in at my dad's :)

I love this club :)

elnevio
17-03-2014, 03:29 PM
:2thumbsup

Confused
19-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Won the auction, so I'll forward on the details when I get them, Dave. I'm still undecided whether I'm coming to eurospec, so we can play it by ear on Saturday :)

Davezj
19-03-2014, 10:34 PM
No probs garry.
i am going to have to tie up nev at eurospec anyway as i have some stuff for him brought down prom manchester and some stuff for atik as well.

i will have to change my username to DHL_Dave.

elnevio
20-03-2014, 01:41 PM
I'm not in Essex next week after all, but I will surely be there sometime in the next few weeks. There's also always the chance that I have to come up to the depot at Chesterfield too. Obviously won't matter if you come along on Saturday anyway, Garry. Perhaps you can drag Alex along too if you do! :)

Confused
20-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Alex has already expressed little interest in coming - but I may well be there anyway on Saturday! :)

Davezj
20-03-2014, 11:01 PM
hi garry,
you are going to have to give me the details of the person you have bought the anti roll bar from, otherwise i will not be able to pick up the part on saturday morning. name, address, contact number, postcode.
i don't even know if he is going to be available on saturday morning for me to pick the part up, he might have plans to go out, he might be playing football, lots of people do.

it would be good to give him a bit of notice.

Confused
21-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Received a message overnight from him, so you'll be getting a PM in a few seconds! :)

giblet
21-03-2014, 02:43 PM
DHL_Dave, are you still ok to grab the brakes for me from Steve?

P.S. I have a few DHL polo shirts and hoodies sat about, want one? :D