PDA

View Full Version : WTB A list of everything I need for my PFL

xp67
29-03-2014, 01:23 PM
I've got a few 'wanted' threads and have had plenty of PMs offering bits and asking for more info on some parts. So I thought I'd just lump it all into one thread and link to some pictures (http://imgur.com/a/7Zf7T#0) for anyone who isn't sure.

I'm currently after:

Set of Evo 7/8/9 wheels with or without tyres. Preferably Evo 9 wheels.
Large dash piece below the steering wheel (pictured) as mine has been drilled for switches
Small dash piece which normally has the TRC switch and another switch (pictured) as mine has been drilled for my LPG switch. I need the one with the two switches fitted so I can use one as a rear foglight switch and another for my headlight auto-dim switch.
Y piece for the windscreen washer as mine has been home-made with copper pipe and solder (pictured). Also my pipes are odd lengths, maybe I want the whole lot including pipes?
Metal U shaped bracket from the boot, this holds the plastic clips that hold the net. There are 2 per side (one pictured). Mine has been welded and cannot be reused for a net clip.
Headliner (grey, plastic) (pictured). Mine has holes and tears in it.
Small square hinge/space piece from the driver or passenger side air vent as one of mine is missing (pictured). I drew a picture of it on the photo. There's 2 per vent. I need one.
Both sunvisors as mine are 'sagging' and feel pretty rotten. (pictured)
The small yellow clip that goes at the top of the A pillar (picturef). This is a special clip with a large (3/4mm) hole in the centre. It's not the same as the yellow clips for the door trim. I don't think these clips are used anywhere else in the car.
Passenger door (front) grab handle/pocket as the surface on mien is peeling (pictured)
Passenger door (front) window switch as the mounting part of mine has snapped (pictured).
Tailgate inner trim as mine is deeply scratched (pictured). I don't really need this, only as a cheap/freebie with something else kind of thing.
Whatever holds the bottom of the bumper to the car. Mine is held on with cable ties. I assume some kind of bracket system. (pictured)
The clip that holds the bonnet stay to the car (pictured)
The two clips that hold the ram air intake down. (pictured) Also some foam for said intake, I guess.
The plastic tray for the boot that sits on top of the spare wheel as mine has been cut up. Not the piece with the carpet, the piece under that.

I think that's it for now. Here's the pictures: http://imgur.com/a/7Zf7T#0

jkrzysztof80
29-03-2014, 02:08 PM
I've got most of this parts on the pictures. Will send you pictures of mine.

Nick Mann
29-03-2014, 05:20 PM
I've got allsorts of bits of trim too, including the headlining and sunvisors. The headlining has a couple of small scuffs, so I don't know how good it will be for you. You can have all the small bits and bobs for a fiver if you come and get them!

xp67
29-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Cheers Nick, I replied to your thread. I'll pop down when you start breaking the car :)

Thanks for the pictures, Kris. I'll sort out what I'm going to do about getting them!

swinks
29-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Got Evo 8 Enkei wheels. Need refurb (some curbing and need respray) hence 100 quid only.

xp67
30-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Sounds good. No problem with having to respray. I assume they are straight and will balance OK? Do you have any pictures?

swinks
02-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Sounds good. No problem with having to respray. I assume they are straight and will balance OK? Do you have any pictures?
Ooops, I'm sorry for delay reply. Been busy like hell recent days.
Alloys are in psbarham workshop, so have no chance to make the pictures right now. I hope to see Paul next week, so will collect alloys and do some pictures. Alloys are from my ex-Galoon VR4, fairly straight and balanced, never complained on them :)