PDA

View Full Version : Loan Items?

bernmc
13-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Do you think it would be worthwhile to have a 'Items for Loan/rent' section on the forums? For eg I have a vehicle traile that I'd be happy to lend to members, and the G-tech too. Red's offered to lend me her wheels (oo-er missus)...

Might be a useful resource?

The Vee
13-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Could be useful as a members only section, but most of this type of thing is expensive and some sort of "insurance" may be necassary. See what others have to say - Shout here anybody :drummer:

RED
13-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Good idea especially if we keep it to the members section /yes I'm sure we'd all be honest enough if something happened to something we had borrowed or loaned out :deal2: without disclaimers and insurance etc :2thumbsup

Sulli
13-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Does anyone want to borrow my daughter for a weekend, give us a break??
For that matter, the dog is available too :rolleyes4

Spirit
13-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Good idea in principle, but I think this should be kept seperate from CVR4 in terms of us advertising it. Should people wish to ask in the members forum and then people PM them direct I think thats fine.

Only reason I am scepticle is that there was a recent incident in another club when someone lent out a camcorder and it was not seen again - I don't want to get the club involved in such matters.

psbarham
13-02-2005, 09:46 PM
i've got a really big chainsaw (i brought it after i realised my true vocation.lol)people can borrow it if any ones parked to close to your car and done the unthinkable.