PDA

View Full Version : Big Fun @ J.a.e.

Brind
18-07-2003, 06:42 PM
Found this on the MLR forum: http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25813

Have cut and pasted this from GTR forum.

Basically we have bought a sumo ring and those giant sumo wrestling suits for JAE.

There is going to be a inter club competition... read on..

Lets see if we can get a team together to kick ass!

Lee legend will be our secret weapon

'Sumo'
Just to update a couple of things.

JAE will be arranging the competition on our behalf, although the Sumo ring etc belongs to us and will be on our stand at the show, they have offered to run it for us which is nice.

Sketchy details kind of arranged so far...

Each club will have 1 or 2 persons representing it, you need to decide whom that will be.

The competition will run from Saturday morning until the final fight on Sunday afternoon INSERT INTO post VALUES ( times to be confirmed on Saturday AM.

A disclaimer will have to be signed by all competitors.

The competition will be on a ' knock out' basis, the strongest survives to the end scenario. Due to the number of clubs in attendance the clubs may have to be served on an entry basis of first come first served as we only have 1.5 days for the whole competition INSERT INTO post VALUES ( there are 63 clubs attending ) but this again will be annouced on the Saturday morning.

JAE have a radio station for the event which everyone can tune into so all details of the event will be broadcast by radio and also by the tannoys presumably so everyone knows whats happening and when.

There will be a Sumo Power Trophy for the winning club effort and also for the runners up.

I am sure it will be enormous fun INSERT INTO post VALUES ( pardon the pun ) so choose wisely!

Obviously you will need someone whom will be there all weekend.

If anyone else visits this post and are members of other forums, please copy this message around for all to see on other forums.

See you's all there

Sounds like huge fun!! I haven't tried it myself but it is apparently extremely exhausting!!
I don't think I'd join in but it will certainly be a laugh to watch!!!!!!

Spirit
18-07-2003, 11:51 PM
Your right Brind it is great fun and it is extremely exhausting ! Me and a mate did it a few years back in front of a crowd - we couldn't stop p***ing ourselves all the time we were doing it but it was damned hard work :D

As I am not there on the Saturday I am unable to represent the club INSERT INTO post VALUES (phew) so we need one of the campers to step forward and take up the challenge...lol

Pete

peterernest
22-07-2003, 02:00 PM
This is a great laugh! I would recommend having a go to anyone regardless of how big and strong you may or may not be.