PDA

View Full Version : A fair price?

lancerevo3
22-04-2014, 07:08 PM
just a thought at the moment.

what would a 98 manual converted super be worth .

car has the usual little chips etc for its age nothing major .100,000miles on the car gearbox came from my last legnum which had near on the same miles.
interior is clean

3" cat back ,apexi afc ,wide band and gauge ,6 puck clutch ,tein springs ,big intercooler,turbo smart boost tee full brembo conversion with braided lines and cosworth pads.maybe be more if i think hard enough lol

this has done very little since i bought it.

just a question for people in the know and im aware what makes a super different so need for for stick on tat etc.

any help appreciated
mark

TAR
23-04-2014, 02:46 PM
I'm not sure that a Super really attracts a price premium these days. It may well be more desirable as a manual car. I would place its value, based on the limited info above at around £2750 to £3000.
If you want to wait for the right buyer to come along, you may get a little more, but like all VR4's, its old and uses lots of fuel.

:happy:

lancerevo3
23-04-2014, 05:30 PM
thanks for that .may put a stamp on it and send it to oz :)

AncientOfMu
23-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Mark owning a Super myself I know I could never part with it but the demand to create a price premium for any VR4 just isnt there.

Although saying that I would pay £10k (if I had it) on a genuine low km's unmolested Red Super Saloon.

imho if you can afford to not have the 2-3K then just keep it.

Cheers

Don

lancerevo3
23-04-2014, 11:31 PM
cheers don.

im not stuck for the money but have 5 other cars besides our daily cars so just throwing ideas around before i get another