PDA

View Full Version : WTB Bottom plate for front bumper and centre cap for the standard alloys

sayn117
23-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Hey Guys. Just got my Galant (a 2001 2.5 V6 Galoon). I upgraded from a 1.3 diesel Corsa so its a lot nicer driving experience. I'm just looking for the small bottom plate part from the front bumper, one of the standard centre caps (with the black Mitsubishi logo) and ideally one of the security nut covers as well to finish it off. I've seen full sets of the centre caps on eBay but I really prefer the ones on there already and I want the car to keep its standard appearance. Preferably want the bumper base section in silver but I can easily respray if there's one in available in a different colour. Hoping someone can help me out, cheers guys

elnevio
23-04-2014, 09:47 AM
/Welcome

What is the paint code? Should be something like A69 (maybe with a letter on the end) and can be found in the engine bay on the plate on the bulkhead.

Which wheels are they? I didn't think the standard wheels had a black Mitsi logo?

elnevio
23-04-2014, 09:59 AM
In fact, if you post up (or PM me) your chassis number (starting JMAS) I can have a look on the parts database to see what the exact part numbers are.