PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Legnum OS rear tail-lamp

wirdy
14-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Some toe-rag has dinked my car and smashed my OSR tail-lamp. W4nker!

Anyone got one for my pre-facelift Legnum before I book a defibrilator to take with me to the Mitsi garage when I ask the price of a new one.

Polabear
14-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Sorry to hear that Nige...inconsiderate Fookers..... :furious3: /wall how about a call to Mo.... :thinking2

wirdy
14-02-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm assuming they're the same as UK galant estates??

Polabear
14-02-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm assuming they're the same as UK galant estates??

Yes they are Nige...just popped outside to check for you... :2thumbsup

wirdy
18-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Well, the rear light is MR325366 and despite trying hard I can't get the price down from £87.37 plus VAT. All Mitsi places here just want to quote the stock price & won't move on that or give ANY discount. Would love to meet the *%$£&^"!% who drove into my car & present the bill!

At the moment it's not really bothering me & the lens looks like it'll stay put for a while. Just keeping my eye out for one on an auction site.

Anyone got a more tame Mitsi dealer than mine up here?

Polabear
19-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Well, the rear light is MR325366 and despite trying hard I can't get the price down from £87.37 plus VAT. All Mitsi places here just want to quote the stock price & won't move on that or give ANY discount. Would love to meet the *%$£&^"!% who drove into my car & present the bill!

At the moment it's not really bothering me & the lens looks like it'll stay put for a while. Just keeping my eye out for one on an auction site.

Anyone got a more tame Mitsi dealer than mine up here?

Did you drop Mo a pm Nige.......?

wirdy
19-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Did you drop Mo a pm Nige.......?

Didn't know that Mo dealt in estates / legnums?....thought his niche was 7G & 8G saloons?

Kieran
20-02-2005, 01:34 AM
Didn't know that Mo dealt in estates / legnums?....thought his niche was 7G & 8G saloons?

No! He's expanded and he's had a couple of UK Estates.... I bet he's had a Legnum VR-4 too, knowing Mo... /yes :beatnik2:

Gly
20-02-2005, 06:38 AM
if you get desperate i can go to my local mitsi wreaker here in NZ, would probabill be $80NZ + P&P

wirdy
20-02-2005, 12:44 PM
No! He's expanded and he's had a couple of UK Estates.... I bet he's had a Legnum VR-4 too, knowing Mo... /yes :beatnik2:

Yep.
Mo has post-facelift lenses but no pre. :sad3:

Will keep looking, there must be one somewhere.

wirdy
20-02-2005, 12:51 PM
if you get desperate i can go to my local mitsi wreaker here in NZ, would probabill be $80NZ + P&P

Thank you for the offer, I may take you up on that /yes But will exhaust my UK options first.

If I'm buying unseen from NZ I'd probably like to have a matching pair - just in case there's any fading / difference to my existing lenses. Will hopefully still come in cheaper than UK price for a single new lens though!! :2thumbsup