£350

Front brembos
Front discs
Front pads
£250

Plus postage just helping a freind out so let me know selling on his behalf

mcosworth
29-04-2014, 06:09 AM
Picture of full set please, whats the condition?

Cheers.

darren1976
29-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Mint dont have pic yet

mcosworth
29-04-2014, 10:29 PM
I'm not in hurry. I can wait.
Cheers,

Mac

darren1976
30-04-2014, 05:52 AM
Wont hang around at that price for long for full kit

MASTER.CARPER
30-04-2014, 05:56 AM
Hi,
How much with postage to rh3 7la?

MASTER.CARPER
30-04-2014, 05:57 AM
Should of said full set. My bad. Lol

darren1976
30-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Would say no more then £40

Davezj
30-04-2014, 10:53 AM
you will be using a currierto send them out then. i have just been moving a full set of brembos and disk and they can only just be lifted one person so i would estimate the full lot will weigh about 50-60kg and will probably have to be put on a pallet for any currier to pick them up.

giblet
30-04-2014, 11:00 AM
I'll second that. It took both me and Dave to safely pick up a box with a full set of calipers and discs with pads. They are deceptively heavy.

Davezj
30-04-2014, 11:12 AM
this i a good price for a full set of brembos.
does this full set of brembos come with all the pins and springs to hold the pads in place, and what about the the rear brake line that are required and the bolt for front and back to hold the calipers to the hub carriers.
what condition are the disks and pads in, i am presuming as you describe them as mint, this mean like newto me is this the case.
i would be presuming there are no lips on the desk edge or scoring on the surface of the disk. are the disks and pads brembo originals as you describe them as a full set of brembos. does the disk well exceed the minimum thickness of the brembo spec for there disks. are the disks drillor glroved of just flat vented disks.

when you describe them as mint do you mean the calipers are original brembo red colour with white decals and they are not chipped or scratched in ay way. all the seals are like new, no nick, cracks or splits. then pistons move in and out of te calipers without any issues, which is easy to test with an air line and a bloke of wood to stop the pistons from poping out the caliper.

have you had these brakes on your car, if not how do you know they are working and not leaking. are you taking the word of the person you bought them off as to the quality of them.

just thought i would ask these questions as this is a good price for a full set of brembos in mint condition.

this is where pictures are good thing to add to a for sale thread.

Pugme
30-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Awaiting resposnes but interest here as well for my housemate I see two other interested parties, so I appreciate I'm third in line. But if all good I'll take em.

mcosworth
30-04-2014, 06:16 PM
this i a good price for a full set of brembos.
does this full set of brembos come with all the pins and springs to hold the pads in place, and what about the the rear brake line that are required and the bolt for front and back to hold the calipers to the hub carriers.
what condition are the disks and pads in, i am presuming as you describe them as mint, this mean like newto me is this the case.
i would be presuming there are no lips on the desk edge or scoring on the surface of the disk. are the disks and pads brembo originals as you describe them as a full set of brembos. does the disk well exceed the minimum thickness of the brembo spec for there disks. are the disks drillor glroved of just flat vented disks.

when you describe them as mint do you mean the calipers are original brembo red colour with white decals and they are not chipped or scratched in ay way. all the seals are like new, no nick, cracks or splits. then pistons move in and out of te calipers without any issues, which is easy to test with an air line and a bloke of wood to stop the pistons from poping out the caliper.

have you had these brakes on your car, if not how do you know they are working and not leaking. are you taking the word of the person you bought them off as to the quality of them.

just thought i would ask these questions as this is a good price for a full set of brembos in mint condition.

this is where pictures are good thing to add to a for sale thread.

Good questions Dave, that's what I would like to know about them.

Cheers,

Mac

mcosworth
30-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Still interested in to buy depends of the condition.

Cheers,

Mac

darren1976
30-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Awaiting answers the full set came off a evo 9 and it stopped on ten pence piece but car had been remapped now and needed a upgrade more bhp etc guys car it is owns tuning company so bob on

Front set came off a evo 6 was hit by another car last week and written off the same in good working order

Plenty of meat on pads and discs but trying to get pics as they will speak for them selfs

dodo_ireland
17-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Any pics Darren?

darren1976
17-05-2014, 10:24 PM
These are sold I have a set of evo 9 brembos done 41k

£200 +postage

dodo_ireland
20-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Any pics Darren? :)

darren1976
20-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Not yet these are only for fronts

omrod
20-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Hi Darren,
Can I just slap them on or do I have to drill anything? And can you have Brembos on the front and normal at the rear?

Cheers,
Rich.

elnevio
21-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Hi Darren,
Can I just slap them on or do I have to drill anything? And can you have Brembos on the front and normal at the rear?

Cheers,
Rich.

You can have Brembos just on the front if you wish. You won't need to change much, as you already have a facelift car, and thus the correct caliper bolt spacing for them. Obviously, you do require Evo discs and Brembo pads. You will also need new hoses, as the fittings are different on the calipers. :)

crazyken76
21-05-2014, 08:38 AM
You will need face lift hubs and evo discs and hoses

Humpty's Revenge
21-05-2014, 09:18 AM
You can have Brembos just on the front if you wish. You won't need to change much, as you already have a facelift car, and thus the correct caliper bolt spacing for them. Obviously, you do require Evo discs and Brembo pads. You will also need new hoses, as the fittings are different on the calipers. :)

You will need face lift hubs and evo discs and hoses

:givemebee:lipseal:runkest::coat/newhere/catfight:censored:/Welcome/wall:beerbang:/help:5shots:/drinkswine:smash::upsidedow:dizzy2::vogel:

Humpty's Revenge
21-05-2014, 11:16 AM
Any pics Darren? :)

Not yet these are only for fronts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDHdxKfA_pA

darren1976
21-05-2014, 08:14 PM
You need face lift carriers of a vr4.