PDA

View Full Version : General progress update

elnevio
21-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Thought I would post an update with my current CVR4 dealings, which have been progressing slower than I would like, I'm afraid! :zzz:

MEMBERSHIPS

I have taken over this from Barry, and have been getting to grips with the process. Along with sorting out a new stock of membership goodies, I intend to get all outstanding packs out as soon as possible, but this is likely to be getting in to June. Problems have been met in the form of suppliers ceasing to trade, and the like! :(

CLUB SHOP

New merchandise will be available soon, once I have made arrangements with a potential new supplier. Still in the process of getting information and prices all sorted. There is an issue with the shop (those who have attempted to purchase JF2 tickets will have come across it) where a PayPal error is generated. This is something I am hoping to get to the bottom of pretty soon - just doing some more investigating, although it's clearly my fault as it's only items that I have amended or added. /dunce Watch this space!

Unfortunately, work seem to think it's their job to keep me busy... the cheek of it, eh?! /pan

Nick Mann
21-05-2014, 09:54 PM
It's all appreciated, Nev. :)

Davezj
21-05-2014, 10:02 PM
thanks for the update nev, i am sure there will be many people greatful to be kept in the loop as to what is going on behind the sceens.

well done mate.

TAR
21-05-2014, 10:06 PM
Don't beat yourself up over it....

Just get on and do it

:happy:

giblet
22-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the update. I'm usually free and happy to help if you need anything.

adaxo
22-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Looks like CVR4 is still in good hands, if you need any help Nev you know where to ask.

elnevio
08-07-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm still on with this, although further behind than anticipated. :(

The ongoing plan is to get everything ship-shape, and then to farm the memberships back out to a willing volunteer. /yes

Of course, this is also a chance to remind folk that the key reason for the membership fee is to contribute to the costs of running the world's largest and foremost resource on the 8G Galant range, and also to obtain access to said resource for the technical information, as well as the discounts that pay for themselves! The content of the membership packs is secondary to this - but I would of course like these to be up-to-date.

Alas, real life has a habit of ruining the party - but never fear, it will all be sorted eventually. :2thumbsup