PDA

View Full Version : FS TD04 kit turbo plug'n'play for Galant/Legnum VR4 ( very nice price inside:) )

SAF68
27-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Hi all ,

I' will go with a new setup turbo for my galant ( single precision turbo 6466CEA Gen2 )

My old Setup turbo is for sale ( without turbo because already sold for a GTO)

In the Kit :

-2* Exhaust manifold
-1* 3" Downpipe
-2* elbow hot side ( front and rear )
-2* oil lines return + inside
-2* intake pipe with 2 apexi air filters ( you'll can use map sensor )
All hard pipes + silicones coupler + Hks SSQV4 bov that you'll need

Price : £1000 + shipping ( I'm in France to calculate shipping)

I made many pic :

Saf

Davezj
27-05-2014, 09:35 PM
just thought i would ask as you don't actually say and though you hit at it.
what turbo is this kit made for, as the person buying this kit will neet to buy the correct turbos to make the kit work.
and just saying they are GTO or Subaru. is not really enough info. the actual turbo part numbers would be very useful.

Nick Mann
27-05-2014, 09:48 PM
You also don't mention wastegate actuators or water lines. ;)

Davezj
27-05-2014, 09:57 PM
just read your for sale post again and you seem to indicate that you will have to remove the MAF and fit a MAP sensor to use for inlet pipe work.
i don't belive this is an easy, or cheap thing to do.
don't you need a piggy back ecu to get this to work, if so, it is not really a plug and play kit.

adaxo
27-05-2014, 10:10 PM
And I missing something or this are still stock manifolds? And pictures of downpipe could help for potential buyers to made decision.

Nick Mann
27-05-2014, 10:12 PM
I'm sure there is more to do, but the price and components seems to be fair. I think it is a sensible option to go for stand alone ecu if you are modifying the air flow through the engine that much anyway.

Davezj
27-05-2014, 10:28 PM
it still does not make it a plug and play kit.

but i have to agree with you, the price is not bad as you get the down pipes with the kit, i presume this is because the turbo elbows do not put the flanges in the correct place for the stock downpipes, so custom ones had to be fabricated.

so overall it looks a good kit, but i don't know how much a MAF delete/piggy back ecu would cost.

SAF68
27-05-2014, 10:41 PM
just thought i would ask as you don't actually say and though you hit at it.
what turbo is this kit made for, as the person buying this kit will neet to buy the correct turbos to make the kit work.
and just saying they are GTO or Subaru. is not really enough info. the actual turbo part numbers would be very useful.

I said : My old Setup turbo is for sale ( without turbo because already sold for a GTO) ..Of course it's GTO and not Subaru

You also don't mention wastegate actuators or water lines.

All TD04 work with acuator and actuator are sold with turbos ;) Water line will be in the kit ;)

just read your for sale post again and you seem to indicate that you will have to remove the MAF and fit a MAP sensor to use for inlet pipe work.
i don't belive this is an easy, or cheap thing to do.
don't you need a piggy back ecu to get this to work, if so, it is not really a plug and play kit.

Have you got a flash ecu ? Hope yes to run with td04 ... with flash ecu you can work on maf or map if you have the good files .. if not go with stand alone and if you prefer stock files from 7202 or 7203 ecu , you can use your stock pipes with maf before turbos..

Downpipe are in the kit !!!!

Saf

SAF68
27-05-2014, 10:47 PM
You can use all tD04 from 3000GT GTO 9B To billet 20T are all bolt on ..

http://shopping.kinugawaturbo.com/search.aspx?find=3000gt&page=2

Saf

Davezj
27-05-2014, 10:50 PM
Ok so you say you can use MAP or MAF sensor with stock ECU. would you like to share with us how you do this?

what ROM and Def file are you using to do this.

SAF68
27-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Sorry i can't ...

Saf

Ps: Go to the evolutionm board in USA, you 'll find the answers
Pps: i don't like Ecuflash , i use only stand alone on all my cars ..

SAF68
27-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Remember , turbo are in the stock location and you can use the stock inlet pipes

Saf

swinks
27-05-2014, 11:25 PM
S
Or.. MLR forum ;)

Davezj
27-05-2014, 11:32 PM
Sorry i can't ...

Saf

Pps: i don't like Ecuflash , i use only stand alone on all my cars ..

this is now looking like a less favourable kit now, on this firum we share our knowledge for the wider good of the club.
it is the whole point of the club.
shame!

Kenneth
28-05-2014, 12:28 AM
I think he means that he hasn't done it, so doesn't know how - rather than knowing how but being unwilling to share.
This is indicated by his comment that he only uses standalone ECUs.

this is now looking like a less favourable kit now, on this firum we share our knowledge for the wider good of the club.
it is the whole point of the club.
shame!

SAF68
28-05-2014, 07:55 AM
I think he means that he hasn't done it, so doesn't know how - rather than knowing how but being unwilling to share.
This is indicated by his comment that he only uses standalone ECUs.

You're right Sir , i use stand alone .. But i'm sorry i don't understand why this community wants to stay with absolutely with flash ecu??? You/we have the luck to use the standalone from 3000GT/GTO ..AEM EMS 1311 ( it's number of the parts)and is not expensive , you can find an AEM for 600€( £360 on ebay) .. you 'll need an harness from boomslang ( http://boomslang.us/ ) and GOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

End of problem :
-Maf
-Live tune
-Injectors
-Lunch control
-Boost
-Knock
etc etc etc ...

Kennet i saw you thread and post , you have a solid knowledge , it will be esay for you to tune the carwith EMS ... Davezj or all, trust me , if you want to save time and money go with stand alone.

Price reduced to £500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saf

swinks
28-05-2014, 08:55 AM
Few of UK memebers should ready their post again here. I'm sorry, but your attitude is below my acceptance standards.
Saf, offer for sale pretty much p&p kit. It really didn't matter maf or map. It wasn't in a package! What's more this kit will work either setup...
And anyone who is building turbo upgrade should already know which path he's gonna to follow, and set up targets. But if there are areas where is significant lack of knowledge or understanding occurs, then maybe not do do such massive job for own sake.

Saf kits, requires obviously customized oil and water lines, which some of them he'll supply. There are tones of available AN adapters for turbos on eBay, just for making steel braided flexi custom lines. So, I can't see any problem at all here.
Wastegate actuators, as seen in a picture, they need to be located on custom brackets. Those are not in a package as being part of turbocharger. Anyway, pictures are excellent to give you tips and hint about how to customize them. Any uprated turbo, will require customization/relocation of wastegate actuators.
There are 2 excellent things in this package: stock manifolds converted to adopt turbo in such position that no extra job required for oil housing and a/c compressor pump; and second is: two exhaust side elbows which won't foul any other ancilliares. Provided downpipe or not, that's an easy part for any semi skiled exhaust maker.

Saf, that's a good price.

fassi1
28-05-2014, 09:23 AM
I agree with Tomasz. Reduced to 500GBP is very very good offer.
I would say going MAF less with this kind of upgrade setup is recommended.

Davezj
28-05-2014, 01:43 PM
You're right Sir , i use stand alone .. But i'm sorry i don't understand why this community wants to stay with absolutely with flash ecu??? You/we have the luck to use the standalone from 3000GT/GTO ..AEM EMS 1311 ( it's number of the parts)and is not expensive , you can find an AEM for 600€( £360 on ebay) .. you 'll need an harness from boomslang ( http://boomslang.us/ ) and GOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

End of problem :
-Maf
-Live tune
-Injectors
-Lunch control
-Boost
-Knock
etc etc etc ...

Kennet i saw you thread and post , you have a solid knowledge , it will be esay for you to tune the carwith EMS ... Davezj or all, trust me , if you want to save time and money go with stand alone.

Price reduced to £500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saf

fair enough SAF, it did not read like that to me, but thank you for putting me right on the subject.
but as you have gone down the stand alone ecu upgrade, it seems that you have the best of both worlds.

price is halved that is very nice. i thought it was a good price as i stated ealier at £1000 but £500 is even better.
The more info you can put into an advert for parts the better. not everybody on this site has the kind of knowledge about turbos and manifolds, etc, as some seems to have.
and saying something is plug and play when it isn't may confuse people.

this is not directed at SAF, it is just a general comment.
i would like to point out that timeline for the posts going up on this thread are a bit off, it looks like info has been post and quetion answered before they have been asked, but posts that appear within a few minutes of each other often over lap in the timeline and the post that has appeared before another one will not have been available to read.
so consider this.

SAF68
01-06-2014, 09:24 PM
Sorry , English it's not my first language

For Davezj , Do you know who i am in europe ??

When i say it's plug'n'play , it's plug'n'play ... No welding , no new custom bracket , no new pipes etc etc ... Please look again all pictures ... I spend many hours of labor to make this kit and before to run with stand alone , i was with 7202F. If you don't want the twin apexi filtter in the kit , no problem , the price will be the same , if you want to run with stock inlet pipe , no problem too ...See the loccation of the turbos .
It's only an exhaust manifold kit turbo with TD04 setup , it's not a dry sump system !!!
Of course in the kit you'll have the oil lines , water lines , dry oil lines inside.
I bought my car (It's not an offence for all) , i read maybe 50% of all threads , many owner want power , but you can't have power with the tinny TD03 and many owner are on the wrong way ...I bought my galant there 2 years ago and today i made 480awhp ...100/200kph in only 8.6s ( better than a Lamborgini Gallarado ) i destroyed 1 engine ( ****ing stock conrods ) but in only 2 years i made a BEAST!!
Today i want to go with monster turbo in single (already bought) 900BHP Galant VR4 EC5A ( it's not the first time for me that i make +1000 hp cars) ask Ben at Europsec , today i think that i make the best offer that you've never seen on JDM galant world and I see all these silly comment.

What you want .. A TD04 kit for £200 include labor ? or make 550bhp with td03?? i don't understand...
Davezj If you are not comfortable with engine tune , engine upgrade or instalation parts , please do not speak..

Saf

Ps: Sorry for my bad english

Miss_laatjuh
01-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Allready think about sell in parts ? Defenetly you wil get more money for everything !!! If you cant sell as kit send me pm for the complete hardpiping and we will come out together !!

SAF68
01-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Money is not the problem Sir, Wich pipes do you want , i can make a custom for you if you want?

Saf

swinks
01-06-2014, 09:58 PM
For those interested in MAFless conversion, contact Lee5 from Dynotech. He's expert in customizing 7202f ecu in Evo 4-6. It's called "SD conversion". More at MLR forum.

Saf, keep going with your project, always nice to see another monster here :)

Kenneth
01-06-2014, 11:50 PM
Saf, are you able to price shipping to New Zealand please?

Davezj
02-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Sorry , English it's not my first language

For Davezj , Do you know who i am in europe ??

When i say it's plug'n'play , it's plug'n'play ... No welding , no new custom bracket , no new pipes etc etc ... Please look again all pictures ... I spend many hours of labor to make this kit and before to run with stand alone , i was with 7202F. If you don't want the twin apexi filtter in the kit , no problem , the price will be the same , if you want to run with stock inlet pipe , no problem too ...See the loccation of the turbos .
It's only an exhaust manifold kit turbo with TD04 setup , it's not a dry sump system !!!
Of course in the kit you'll have the oil lines , water lines , dry oil lines inside.
I bought my car (It's not an offence for all) , i read maybe 50% of all threads , many owner want power , but you can't have power with the tinny TD03 and many owner are on the wrong way ...I bought my galant there 2 years ago and today i made 480awhp ...100/200kph in only 8.6s ( better than a Lamborgini Gallarado ) i destroyed 1 engine ( ****ing stock conrods ) but in only 2 years i made a BEAST!!
Today i want to go with monster turbo in single (already bought) 900BHP Galant VR4 EC5A ( it's not the first time for me that i make +1000 hp cars) ask Ben at Europsec , today i think that i make the best offer that you've never seen on JDM galant world and I see all these silly comment.

What you want .. A TD04 kit for £200 include labor ? or make 550bhp with td03?? i don't understand...
Davezj If you are not comfortable with engine tune , engine upgrade or instalation parts , please do not speak..

Saf

Ps: Sorry for my bad english

Hi Saf,
why would i know how you are, you a a memeber on this forum, who lives in france. that's all the info i have.
Don,t appologise for your english, it is 100 times better than my french.

the more info you put down in a for sale thread the less silly question you get.
i have started on my own TD04 conversion, which is why i was interested this thread and it was the plug and play bit that got my initial interest. this is why i wanted clarification.
i take my hat off to you for investing time and effort into modifying the 6A13TT engine and i am sure someone will be along to snap you hand off and buy this kit from you especially as you have reduced the price, which something i have already stated above.

All the best and Have a nice day

SAF68
02-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Saf, are you able to price shipping to New Zealand please?

Please give me your zip code and city to get the price.

Saf

SAF68
03-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Sold!!!! for VR4-Dipsy

Saf