PDA

View Full Version : WTB PF front caliper part Galant/Legnum VR4

Yacuza
12-06-2014, 03:58 PM
Hi..

I want to buy the part where the slider bolts go into.

I tryed to post a Picture of the part but all the image choises didnt work:evil2:

So ill try to explain it here. Is not the part that holds the caliper pistons. Is the other part. Also want to atleast one sliderbolt.

I tryed to take apart my caliper and the sliderbolt snapped :quasi:. Thats why i only need that part..

Best regards

Gingerfish
12-06-2014, 06:26 PM
I want to buy the part where the slider bolts go into.

One of these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FRONT-BRAKE-CALIPER-SUPPORT-BRACKET-CARRIER-MITSUBISHI-AIRTREK-LEGNUM-OUTLANDER-/251538632625?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a90deefb1

Yacuza
12-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Jupp :) thanks :)
I tryed to search on legnum caliper but got only two hits. Front and back..

crazydriver81
12-06-2014, 09:50 PM
you can have them from your local Mitsubishi dealer. In Germany, one of these brake pad brackets costs 70 EUR / piece new.

Just ask for a brake pad bracket off an Outlabder 1st series (model code CU2W). Part# is MR307282 (left and right is the same) These brackets are PFL fitment!

Yacuza
12-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Hehehe nice. But i got hold of one on ebay :)
Btw. My first section after cat on the exhaust is "damaged". Is there someplace i can buy 3" that part? Oem conetion to cat and with welded o2 sensor tabs on??

crazydriver81
12-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Hehehe nice. But i got hold of one on ebay :)
Btw. My first section after cat on the exhaust is "damaged". Is there someplace i can buy 3" that part? Oem conetion to cat and with welded o2 sensor tabs on??

The section with the O2 bung is in front of the cat converter. Stock exhaust is smaller then 3" - it's 2.75" IIRC.

The flex section can be bought separate. If you need the pipe between flex section and exhaust, just buy some straight pipe and an O2 weld in bung and re use the stock mounting flange. I think the bolt pattern is some odd size so it'll be hard to find a suitable weld on flange.

Yacuza
12-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Ok i need to look under the car again. Thanks :)