PDA

View Full Version : FS Breaking manual Legnum

TAR
06-07-2014, 12:27 AM
I have the remains of Atik's red Legnum which is being broken for parts. There is not much left on it but if anyone wants any small parts let me know, they will all be cheap.

The main parts I have for sale are:

manual conversion including Evo flywheel, Nick Mann spacer and Exedy clutch and pressure plate which appears to be in good used condition. All parts are supplied to do the conversion with the exception of a manual dashboard (your auto one will work just fine and was what Atik was using) . It will need new bearings on the cables at the gearbox end, but I think I have some you can have if I find them, otherwise they are very cheap to buy- £650

Transfer box - £offers
Rear Diff, could probably do with new diff seals (about £25 from Mitsi dealer), works very well - £offers
Rear drive shafts - £offers
Air con compressor - £offers
120 Amp alternator - £75
1" 1/16 Brake master cylinder (great for Brembo upgrades) - £75
PFL front hub carriers with working ABS sensors - £40
Rear hub carriers with working ABS sensors - £40
Rear outer estate lights - £SOLD (pair)
Exhaust manifolds front and rear bank - £SOLD each

:happy:

Pugme
06-07-2014, 12:29 AM
You now the 2 parts I need :-p

TAR
12-07-2014, 11:36 AM
bump

Z-Kev
13-07-2014, 11:51 AM
I will take the estate outer lights bud.

TAR
13-07-2014, 09:20 PM
OK, Kev, PM sent

Davezj
13-07-2014, 09:28 PM
I have the remains of Atik's red Legnum which is being broken for parts. There is not much left on it but if anyone wants any small parts let me know, they will all be cheap.

The main parts I have for sale are:

manual conversion including Evo flywheel, Nick Mann spacer and Exedy clutch and pressure plate which appears to be in good used condition. All parts are supplied to do the conversion with the exception of a manual dashboard (your auto one will work just fine and was what Atik was using) . It will need new bearings on the cables at the gearbox end, but I think I have some you can have if I find them, otherwise they are very cheap to buy- £650

Transfer box - £offers
Rear Diff, could probably do with new diff seals (about £25 from Mitsi dealer), works very well - £offers
120 Amp alternator - £75
Brake master cylinder - £75
PFL front hub carriers with working ABS sensors (passenger side has driveshaf stuck in it. I'll try to remove it!- £40
Rear outer estate lights - £20 (pair)
Exhaust manifolds front and rear bank - £10 each

I will take the exhaust manifolds, let me know the postage cost and i will send the money.

TAR
13-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Dave, someone else has alredy asked for them. I will let you know if they don't go (waiting for address info for postage quote)

Davezj
14-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Dave, someone else has alredy asked for them. I will let you know if they don't go (waiting for address info for postage quote)

Hi Tim,
Shame i was a bit late on this, but let me know if the become available.
you now me, i am an instant, reliable payer.
Dave

darren1976
14-07-2014, 10:58 PM
You got a main crank pulley in good nick

TAR
15-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Darren
no, sorry, engine is selling as a complete unit.

TAR
20-07-2014, 08:48 PM
bump/

TAR
24-07-2014, 02:21 PM
bump

TAR
25-08-2014, 09:23 AM
manual conversion and some other parts still for sale :happy:

TAR
04-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Bump

Remember that I'm open to offers....

TAR
11-09-2014, 09:39 PM
bump

Seems Unlikely
14-09-2014, 09:53 PM
I am rather foolishly interested in the manual conversion despite the obvious marital strife it may cause.... Is it in Aylesbury Tim? Ive only come on to see what people think of these 3mm ebay tappets i may get but with complete disregard for my own perilous finances i have ended up here... All i'd need for conversion yes?
Corin

TAR
15-09-2014, 07:52 AM
it has everything you need, including a used clutch and Evo flywheel (which would be your choice to use or replace). It could do with new bushes (bearings) for the gearchange cable ends in the engine bay but these can be replaced by small bearings as used in a skateboard for about £5GBP.
I'll put up a list of what I have in a little while.

I've had some interest in this and do have someone who is quite keen but he has yet to confirm. I'll keep you informed by PM of whats going on.

Seems Unlikely
15-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Ok yeah keep me in the loop, I would need to know where it is (or call the vr4 parts taxi!) as its just about affordable but getting it from south to north would be stretching budget, not a popular time of year for extravagent purchases lol, so aye PM me.

TAR
30-09-2014, 06:02 PM
BUMP.

manual conversion including Evo flywheel, Nick Mann spacer and Exedy clutch and pressure plate which appears to be in good used condition. All parts are supplied to do the conversion with the exception of a manual dashboard (your auto one will work just fine and was what Atik was using) . It will need new bearings on the cables at the gearbox end, but I think I have some you can have if I find them, otherwise they are very cheap to buy- SOLD

Transfer box - £offers
120 Amp alternator - £75
Rear outer estate lights - £SOLD (pair)
Exhaust manifolds front and rear bank - £SOLD each

TAR
19-02-2015, 08:54 PM
BUMP - I have lots of interior parts from a legnum with beige interior, if you need anything just post here and I'll see if I have it.

Legnum rear lights (I think I have a full set of inner and outer lights)
Front grill in white with VR4 badge
front fog surrounds in white (1 plastic clip is mising nut will work fine)
Front PFL bumper in red and grey, no real damage, just needs a clean and some fresh paint - includes front fog lights
Steering rack
power steering cooler pipework
air con compressor
rear gas struts for tailgate
front passenger door in Sofia white - no damage but needs a clean or paint
Battery tray in red with only surface rust
engine mounts (probably more than 1 set - let me know what you need)
rear wiper motor
steering column with steering wheel
1 full set of front and rear PFL brake callipers - would probably need a refurb but were working when removed (includes a set of front red stuff pads with lots of life left)
Turbo oil feed pipes
several door light switches

Offers invited for all of the above.

also

Transfer box - £offers
120 Amp alternator has a very small area of damage on the casing but this will not affect its use or performance - £75

Pugme
19-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Has the shell gone now Tim?

crazyken76
20-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Any headlights m8

Dimes
20-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Hey Tim
Do you have any info on the 1" 1/16 Brake master cylinder? Make, model, mileage?
If it's an upgrade I'm definitely interested but I'll need more details please.
Cheers Matey

Ghost_2008
20-02-2015, 12:24 PM
How much for the top left and right engine mounts? I assume there in good condition?

TAR
20-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Pugme
Darren, the shell has gone to the crusher sorry.
crazyken76
Ken, I may have a set, will have a look and let you know over the weekend.
Dimes
Ollie, this is a VR4 part, some cars were fitted with the larger master cylinder. If yours has the smaller one, its a worthwhile upgrade especialy if you are fitting Brembos. I dont know hao many miles were on the car (it was Atik's red Legnum). I'm sure you can get new seals if you really wanted to but it was working fine when on the car.
Ghost_2008
Adam, the mounts are in good used condition - I assume you want the gearbox one for an auto? (I dont have a spare manual one). Make me an offer via PM if you want.

Ghost_2008
20-02-2015, 06:30 PM
No problem, toying with idea of poly bushes, just after a price comparison really... I'll check my mounts properly by next weekend.

I'll drop you a pm if I need replacement.... Cheers

Dimes
23-02-2015, 11:04 AM
Hey Tim
Can you reserve the master cylinder until I've had a look at mine.
Many Thanks

P.S Your Maf is now in the cupboard nearest the barn door.

TAR
23-02-2015, 12:45 PM
OK Ollie, and thanks for delivering the MAF.

nutty1
24-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Hi mate how much for the air-con compressor and would u post it to ipswich?

TAR
25-02-2015, 12:03 AM
nutty1

How about £20 plus postage. Its heavy so may cost a bit to post. If you are not in a real hurry for it, try posting a thread asking if anyone is going up that way from my local area.

nutty1
02-03-2015, 02:19 AM
Hi mate sorry for delay been.working odd hours! £20 plus postage sound. Good to me! When the.soonest u could post it out?

TAR
03-03-2015, 08:12 PM
nutty1
Matt, I have sent you a PM.