PDA

View Full Version : f.a.o. ian

craig-1
16-02-2005, 07:14 PM
ian i was at jap parts the day for a new wing mirror cos some munter decided it would be ok to crack half my mirror off the motor and noticed a g with some nice wooden bits that uve been looking for(bit tricky to get into,its right in the middle and up top):2thumbsup

Big Ian
16-02-2005, 08:30 PM
:2thumbsup cheers Craig,i'll be up that way on friday and if ive got time i'll nip in for a nosie :)
(better take me cheque book :rolleyes4 ..they like to get their money's worth from the salvage!)
what colour was the car?
last time i was in they had a burnt-out one the same colour as mine.

craig-1
19-02-2005, 10:51 AM
:2thumbsup cheers Craig,i'll be up that way on friday and if ive got time i'll nip in for a nosie :)
(better take me cheque book :rolleyes4 ..they like to get their money's worth from the salvage!)
what colour was the car?
last time i was in they had a burnt-out one the same colour as mine.
yep the burn out is still there im thinking about the lecki arial off it hopefully it wont be fortune the mirror was £40 i got off them, not to bad considering its £200 + vat from mitsi , its a blue one u need to look for

Big Ian
19-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Craig,i went to get the aireal a few week's back and they wanted £35 for it.(they could'nt open the boot of the grey one,"no key!")
i got one from a guy for £20 on ebay who was breaking his Galant
also if you only need the mast you can buy a new mast and inner cable for under £30 from mitsubishi.

:oops: EDIT/£125 quid for a whole unit from Mitsy :rolleyes4