PDA

View Full Version : FS Pfl bonnet and V6 coffee table

Tam
03-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Evening all,

I have a pfl hamilton silver bonnet if anyone would like it. Not really sure of a price so make an offer. Only drama is I'm of to Ireland Friday and it will need to be collected before hand. If it doesn't go I'm going to try sneak into my new house without Tammy seeing it..... Not sure how successful that will be.

Also I have finally taken my old knackered engine apart and I'm keeping bits like sensors, heads etc but if anyone would like to have a VR4 coffee table you are welcome to come and collect it, still has the knackered crank in it. I'm not allowed a coffee table ...... Once again open to offers otherwise it will be getting weighed in if I can lift the bloody thing.

Cheers
Marc

Struggling to add the pictures via my phone

kiteman
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM
If you are moving to Ireland, I have a red PFL bonnet here you are welcome to.
Or if anyone else wants it, send a PM.
Yes its going for free to a reasonably good home, not fussy really.

Tam
05-08-2014, 01:28 AM
Is there much if a scene over in Ireland for VR4's?
I'm trying to off load my one as I have a FL one fitted just need to get the colour matched.
Marc

Tam
05-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Well the engine block has gone but the bonnet is still available.
Cheers
Marc

kiteman
09-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Is there much if a scene over in Ireland for VR4's?
I'm trying to off load my one as I have a FL one fitted just need to get the colour matched.
Marc

Not much of a scene for VR4's here Tam. I think there are 2 members currently on here.
I joined CVR4 back in 2007, I think there were about 10 in total back then.
Like most of the guys from back then, we sold off and moved on.
Running costs here are ballbreaking, with road tax at €1080 per annum, and insurance is heavily loaded also.

Tam
12-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Bloody hell, I love my leggie but that's unbelievable for road tax. That would even push my desire for keeping her, I can see why yours was a track car.

Is that the same with all sports cars in Ireland, I should have said I'm up in Northern Ireland and I have heard stories about the mot tests which has me worried. I had to take her to a special one to get her through emissions last year.