PDA

View Full Version : BOUGHT FL front and rear brake calipers

crazydriver81
05-08-2014, 12:49 PM
I am looking for a set of standard Galant/Legnum VR-4 brake calipers.

The fronts should be from a FL and must have the suitable carrier bracket. If the seals need to be changed this is no issue but pistons should not be seized.

Rears are same on FL/PFL and they should be in working condition (preferably no seal change necessary and no seized piston either :) ).

Shipping to Germany is necessary and payment through Paypal preferred. Thanks.

giblet
05-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Will be replacing my stock fl setup for Brembos within the next few weeks. Not sure if I need to use the brackets with the Brembos but the calipers will be surplus to requirements. Happy to post to Germany

crazydriver81
05-08-2014, 01:57 PM
Will be replacing my stock fl setup for Brembos within the next few weeks. Not sure if I need to use the brackets with the Brembos but the calipers will be surplus to requirements. Happy to post to Germany

if you replace the calipers with Brembo's, you'll not need the carrier bracket (this is the part, where the brake pads are inserted). I'll keep it in mind, should I not find any other calipers until then. Thanks for letting me know. ;)

giblet
05-08-2014, 03:11 PM
That was a real blonde moment from me, missed the obvious word that is carrier when reading your post. Doh!

Colin Wiltshire
05-08-2014, 04:58 PM
I have a set of FL standard rear calipers

2700gavin
05-08-2014, 10:59 PM
I have a set of fronts and rears for sale if you want them ?

crazydriver81
10-08-2014, 12:15 PM
purchased, thanks to 2700gavin

can someone of the mods please close this thread? THanks.