PDA

View Full Version : WTB Rear strut brace + other chassis bracing

Dimes
11-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Rather than wait for another one to pop up I thought I'd put out a WTB thread.

I'd Prefer a JTA strut brace but Cusco would do just fine. I'm also interested in all other chassis bracing parts.

Cash waiting for a very quick sale.

John TheAntique
11-08-2014, 07:18 PM
I might make another batch if there is enough interest.

Dimes
13-08-2014, 12:49 AM
I might make another batch if there is enough interest.

My fingers are crossed John.
If everyone who doesn't have one knew the virtues of a good rear brace............... Your order book would be full.

Dimes
17-08-2014, 10:45 AM
I'm still looking.
If you own one but take corners like an old woman, please consider selling it. pleeease.

KNOEI 8G
17-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Hi, i've got a rear strutbrace fs. Cant see a brand on it. http://www.galant-fans.nl/forum/download/file.php?id=6790&mode=view/rear-strutbar.jpg

chris g
17-10-2014, 02:02 PM
So you have mastered the VR-4 power and benefits of S-AYC and you now need chassis bracing to sort the handling for your travel around Herts...?

peter thomson
17-10-2014, 08:05 PM
think you reserved the one i have

billybobboot
17-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Ive got an underbrace that you can have cheap. Its a 4 point one back is ok front has a dent in prob can be bent back but ive ordered a new one as i couldn't be assed to try and bend it back.

Dimes
21-10-2014, 07:10 PM
think you reserved the one i have

I have indeed Peter thank you very much. Keep my name at the front of the Que please.
I started this WTB thread in August and it's typical they all come along when you don't need them.
Have you started breaking yet ? I'm in no rush but a rough questimate would be nice, sorry if I've missed an update on your thread.

Dimes
21-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Hi, i've got a rear strutbrace fs. Cant see a brand on it. http://www.galant-fans.nl/forum/download/file.php?id=6790&mode=view/rear-strutbar.jpg

Thanks Nico
As above I've reserved Peters.
Put a FS thread up with price and I'm sure you'll sell it. IMO it's one of the best performance mods you can get. And I say that having never used one, I just know how floppy the front is without one so I'm expecting similar results at the back.

peter thomson
21-10-2014, 07:27 PM
I have indeed Peter thank you very much. Keep my name at the front of the Que please.
I started this WTB thread in August and it's typical they all come along when you don't need them.
Have you started breaking yet ? I'm in no rush but a rough questimate would be nice, sorry if I've missed an update on your thread.

It's off the car. Just need to give it a polish

Dimes
21-10-2014, 07:37 PM
So you have mastered the VR-4 power and benefits of S-AYC and you now need chassis bracing to sort the handling for your travel around Herts...?

I wish Chris...... I'll never get close to mastering the VR4's abilities only my own. I don't take enough brave pills and she'll never see a track.

S-AYC has moved from one garage to another for now, It's getting in the way next to my manual conversion.
I've been a little distracted with work and my new toy to spend any time on the VR4. The Weathers turning though so I'll be getting her prepped for her winter duties ASAP.

I need all the bracing I can get to contain my flab from rolling about.......

Dimes
21-10-2014, 07:40 PM
It's off the car. Just need to give it a polish

All good buddy, I'll wait for all the other bits anyway.
I'm sure that'll give you time to bring out a nice shine.........