PDA

View Full Version : Whose rear seats fold down?

Lee
20-07-2003, 12:08 AM
In their saloon Vr-4's, mine don't but i want em to, what do ineed, will i get same seat pattern from a UK galant

Any info appreciated. Cheers

zedy1
20-07-2003, 10:06 PM
the seats dont fold and the uk galant seats may not bolt as these are hooked at the top

Brind
23-07-2003, 09:57 PM
If you look in the boot there appears to be a gap where one would be if the seats fold down, however, having found no levers or anything to pull the seats down with I tried the old trick of trying to pull 'em down anyway! :D but upon doing so I realised it isn't possible as when I pulled the right hand seat down INSERT INTO post VALUES (looking towards the boot) I just saw the seat sponge, after getting my head in a funny position I could see the sponge most of the way so unless there is something I've missed which is doubtful, it isn't possible.
And I have the facelift model which is also UK spec.

BraindG
23-07-2003, 11:02 PM
nope, it cant be done for sure..

the back, of the back seat is a complete unit, and held inplace with a few nuts.. once undone, there is a hook, in the middle just above the top of the arm rest. Lift the whole thing up, and out it comes..

its a shame really, im sure they could have had a "ski-hole" in the arm rest.. bleh.. but we can have everything.. :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

zedy1
23-07-2003, 11:41 PM
to remove the rear seats you have to pull the clip at the base ns and os then undo 3 12mm bolts lift the back up and there are three hooks one eitherside and one in the centre