PDA

View Full Version : WTB Galant Bumpers + Wind Deflectors

giblet
28-08-2014, 11:51 PM
On the hunt for a set of facelift Galant bumpers. Ideally in trigger mauve and without the fog light cut out on the rear bumper. Don't need the arch extension and rear skirt as I can reuse them from my current bumpers.

Also after a set of wind deflectors. Are these available new from anywhere?

pbaron
29-08-2014, 02:28 AM
The wind deflectors should be still available new from the dealer, I purchased a set few years back that were ordered in from Japan no problem, I did not get around to fitting them and have them here if you have no joy locally, be looking at £120 plus postage.

On the hunt for a set of facelift Galant bumpers. Ideally in trigger mauve and without the fog light cut out on the rear bumper. Don't need the arch extension and rear skirt as I can reuse them from my current bumpers.

Also after a set of wind deflectors. Are these available new from anywhere?

giblet
29-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Jeez that's way more than I expected. Picked up a new set of Heko wind deflectors for my mates EP3 Type R for £30 a few weeks ago! Seems they do a set for the EA0 Galant, should fit the EC5A by the looks of things.

adaxo
29-08-2014, 05:24 PM
There is big difference between Estate and saloon, you can see it yourself when come over and drop your car off as I got some random saloon wind deflector somewhere in my garage.

giblet
29-08-2014, 09:18 PM
There is big difference between Estate and saloon, you can see it yourself when come over and drop your car off as I got some random saloon wind deflector somewhere in my garage.

The listing is for saloon ones for what looks like the 8G - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331177925560

pbaron
29-08-2014, 10:52 PM
That style appear to sit inside the door frame, not like the factory fitment.