PDA

View Full Version : WTB factory legnum tinted front windows

billybobboot
30-08-2014, 02:42 PM
As title after factory tinted front windows only the rest are already tinted and some of the black out tit is peeling of so plan is to remove the film and go bsck to yhe stock 20-25% tint but my fronts film is coming off but there not factory tinted so after a set otherwise have to get new tinting on fronts done.

Humpty's Revenge
30-08-2014, 03:00 PM
As title after factory tinted front windows only the rest are already tinted and some of the black out tit is peeling of so plan is to remove the film and go bsck to yhe stock 20-25% tint but my fronts film is coming off but there not factory tinted so after a set otherwise have to get new tinting on fronts done.

Fronts were never tinted from factory

billybobboot
30-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Noooooooo dam it means got to find good tinters who ant going to rip me off again like last time got quoted 30 for a window went to get it and charged me 70 robbers

jkrzysztof80
30-08-2014, 10:29 PM
I've got from rear doors only if you want.

billybobboot
31-08-2014, 12:28 AM
I got the car with some factory tinted and the rears and front doors were filmed but one of the rears was peeling a little in a corner but couldnt tell from the outside after peeling a little bit off and looking realised there all factory tinted with the fronts (peeling a little) being filmed and the back doors were filmed too but also factory tinted so have removed all film from back doors and still looks black all round but is far better now for night driving as was too dark but fronts are peeling a little and I dont really like film but either will get new film on fronts so if peels I have some come back or ideally was factory tinted like the rest.
I always thought it was odd that the back doors were very dark looking outwards but all the rest were dark from outside but much lighter to look from inside. Now i know its because they had an extra tint added. Looks much better with stock tint and fronts tinted was just hoping to get rid of all the film.