PDA

View Full Version : WTB legnum facelift vr4 rear bumperand side skirts (unless galant sides are the same)

billybobboot
09-09-2014, 08:32 PM
After a legnum facelift rear bumper. Picked one up the other day but is for a galant not legnum luck was only 15 so ok but had now already preped it also after

also after legnum facelift side skirts unless galant ones are the same as have a set of those.

jkrzysztof80
09-09-2014, 09:07 PM
I have pfl if you want

elnevio
09-09-2014, 09:29 PM
I think the side skirts are the same between Legnum and Galant. Bumpers are definitely different!

billybobboot
09-09-2014, 10:49 PM
Cool looks like im just after rear bumper. Needs to be facelift as the slit in the bumper matches more the slits in the front pre facelift

elnevio
10-09-2014, 12:50 AM
Cool looks like im just after rear bumper. Needs to be facelift as the slit in the bumper matches more the slits in the front pre facelift

More importantly, the profile is different around the top edge where it meets the rear wings, lights and tailgate! /yes

ersanalamin
10-09-2014, 02:13 AM
After a legnum facelift rear bumper. Picked one up the other day but is for a galant not legnum luck was only 15 so ok but had now already preped it also after

also after legnum facelift side skirts unless galant ones are the same as have a set of those.

I ll take the FL galant rear bumper and rear spat. how much?

billybobboot
10-09-2014, 07:45 AM
I ll take the FL galant rear bumper and rear spat. how much?

I want £15 for bumper as thats what I paid for it ill have to find out on postage not 100% sure the bumper will bend though for postage would have thought you would be better off cutting in half and re joining as the shape is going to prob make it split when folded as you asked me too.

ersanalamin
10-09-2014, 03:08 PM
its okay with price. some photo will be nice. No cutting in half, it will be become completely wasted. just bending it and its not as hard as you think of. the parcel force will accept it. By the way I need 3 set at least :P still plenty over there?

billybobboot
10-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Looked at bending it a little didnt want to force it as its going to crack or split so dont want to force it as if it splits its then no good to anybody.

ersanalamin
11-09-2014, 01:35 AM
Looked at bending it a little didnt want to force it as its going to crack or split so dont want to force it as if it splits its then no good to anybody.

Is it original part and made from ABS plastics or a custom made from fiber?

Here's the picture a bent or folded rear bumper and front bumper. I bought both of them from keith in hongkong. khk_vr4. the picture taken when I receive it to give you idea what you are going to do about it. bending or folding it would be no problem for original part. but you can not do the same with fiber rear bumper.

Like I said its not that as hard as you think of, but its up to you.

ersanalamin
14-09-2014, 05:23 PM
do you want to sell the original fl bumper and rear spat to me or not?

billybobboot
21-09-2014, 05:04 PM
sorry don't want to bend them as if there is a problem I get stuck with a bent bumper.
item now sold as well.

ersanalamin
22-09-2014, 05:32 PM
sorry don't want to bend them as if there is a problem I get stuck with a bent bumper.
item now sold as well.

No problem, better stay with yahoo auction for sure