PDA

View Full Version : MINI MEET I am going to be in Wellington the nights of the 17th and 18th

Kenneth
03-10-2014, 10:37 PM
If anyone wants to catch up, we will be arriving by car sometime on the 17th (so probably free that evening) and then will be free most of the next day, until the evening when we are going out :)

pbaron
03-10-2014, 10:50 PM
I am keen to catch up, can meet up in the Hutt at a café somewhere or you could swing by my place and check out some of the crap in my garage. If the weather is ok I will be working on one of the cars.

Cheers
Pierre

CANDEE
04-10-2014, 08:56 AM
Catching up sounds good to me. :) Will rally up the guys and see what we can work out. :)

Kenneth
05-10-2014, 12:11 AM
Where abouts are you? I'll see what the navigator says :) That will be on the Friday, probably sometime late afternoon.

FYI we are staying at the James Cook Grand Chancellor in Wellington :)

I am keen to catch up, can meet up in the Hutt at a café somewhere or you could swing by my place and check out some of the crap in my garage. If the weather is ok I will be working on one of the cars.

Cheers
Pierre

pbaron
05-10-2014, 06:04 AM
I am in Naenae out in the Hutt Valley, little bit of a back track if you are on your way to Wellington. Maybe easier it leave it till Saturday and see what Jeremy sets up.

Cheers

Where abouts are you? I'll see what the navigator says :) That will be on the Friday, probably sometime late afternoon.

FYI we are staying at the James Cook Grand Chancellor in Wellington :)

dixon8
05-10-2014, 10:25 AM
hi maybe able to make it to brunch meet on sat :)

kNuTz
13-10-2014, 07:57 AM
I would enjoy a catch up (been awhile since i've been online) but will be in Auckland that weekend.

CANDEE
13-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Ok my thoughts were a coffee/brunch meet(11am) in petone on the sat morning at Jetty or what used to be arabica(name eludes me). Thoughts?

Kenneth
14-10-2014, 06:21 AM
Sounds good to me actually, Will confirm with Jo and let you know.

Kenneth
14-10-2014, 08:22 PM
How about Cafe L'affare?

Basically means we don't have to get the car out and drive (though I guess if someone was willing to swing by and pick us up we can go anywhere...lol)

Of course we are not locals, so tell me to shut up if necessary.

dixon8
15-10-2014, 09:17 AM
suggestion, what about coming out to CHURTON PARK shopping centre, has a nice Café and plenty of parking away from busy traffic to show off and talk cars :)

Kenneth
15-10-2014, 08:26 PM
That could work too. The Mrs wouldn't want to stick around while we talk cars, so she can go shopping... lol

Joanne
17-10-2014, 05:42 AM
We have arrived :) any further thoughts for tomorrow, would be nice to see some people....otherwise I'll drag Kenny round the shops all day.....:dizzy2:

Text or call Kenny, and we'll check online again in the morning.

Gly
17-10-2014, 06:06 AM
drag him round all the shops looking at scented candles lol, he'd much rather do that than talk about cars, how boring LOL! :P

pbaron
17-10-2014, 06:38 AM
If Jo would rather check out the shops in Wellington I can head in and pick Ken up from the hotel tomorrow and drive out to where ever it is decided we meet.

We have arrived :) any further thoughts for tomorrow, would be nice to see some people....otherwise I'll drag Kenny round the shops all day.....:dizzy2:

Text or call Kenny, and we'll check online again in the morning.

Kenneth
17-10-2014, 08:27 PM
LOL, Jo was just making trouble... She is happy to come along wherever we go, if she gets bored she will go for a walk or some such (she'll do what I tell her! :| )

I really would appreciate if someone could ferry us, ill shout brunch or some such (a beer?) as its easier than getting our car out of parking then getting it back in.

We are basically hanging out at the Hotel Grand Chancellor at present, so pretty flexible :)

pbaron
17-10-2014, 09:01 PM
I have sent you a pm with my cell I can come and pick you both up and bring you out to my place in the Hutt until we hear where to meet.

cheers

dixon8
17-10-2014, 10:27 PM
as no definite decision has been made I will not be attending today :(

busy helping at home now :)

CANDEE
19-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Hi all,

Sorry for the lapse in organisation, however ended up the week with a nasty infection and spend most of Friday and Saturday in bed. :(

Was hoping to catch up with people to bounce ideas around for a run March\April next year.

Keep your eyes and ears peeled. :)