PDA

View Full Version : WTB VR-4 Fuel Tank

Sixseconds
09-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Hi there,

Looking for a fuel tank for my VR-4. Have repeatedly repaired the leaks at the seams but seems to hold only temporarily. Been trying to search the web to no avail. So if anybody out there has a nice and healthy fuel tank sitting in their yard, do please PM me.

Thanks,

SS

jungle
22-12-2014, 11:52 PM
I have a leggy I'll be wrecking in the new year. Might be able to assist if you haven't found one

Davezj
23-12-2014, 12:30 PM
They are plastic, what have you been repairing it with?
I presume it is a 8G.

elnevio
23-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Has the car had its recalls done? There was one relating to the fuel tank, so could be worth a look.

ersanalamin
09-02-2015, 03:57 AM
I have a leggy I'll be wrecking in the new year. Might be able to assist if you haven't found one

I am looking for Gas Tank, The bracket, and driver side wiring, still available?

jungle
12-02-2015, 01:03 AM
Hi Ersan,

Yes it is, I haven't had time to wreck the car yet, its actually at the mechanics now having the engine/gearbox removed. So sometime in the next few weeks i'll have the car at home and I can start removing bits as required.
Shipping will be an issue thou, no idea how or what would be required to get these items to you. You will need to investigate what's required to Import items from Australia and I suspect the gas tank will be a real pain as it's had fuel in it and I suspect there will be a number of requirements for it to be shipped.

Cheers

ersanalamin
12-02-2015, 10:31 AM
Hi Ersan,

Yes it is, I haven't had time to wreck the car yet, its actually at the mechanics now having the engine/gearbox removed. So sometime in the next few weeks i'll have the car at home and I can start removing bits as required.
Shipping will be an issue thou, no idea how or what would be required to get these items to you. You will need to investigate what's required to Import items from Australia and I suspect the gas tank will be a real pain as it's had fuel in it and I suspect there will be a number of requirements for it to be shipped.

Cheers

Hi Simon, How much do you want to supply the need. my friend need it but not in hurry. The gas tank in perfect shape isn't it? You have to flush the gas tank with water. I need you to ship the VR4 gas tank (complete with all sender gauge and fuel pump), gas tank bracket, rubber hose feeder, driver side wiring, with australian post surface shipping (by the sea) I prefer that you ask local postman how much the sea shipping cost.