PDA

View Full Version : WTB 4-point front underbrace

billybobboot
23-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Im in desperate need of a replacement 4-point underbrace front. Mine got badly bent on a blind corner with a dip after it. It may straiten out but its bent and twisted so wont be same again.

Come to the desition on this one i cant be picky so any good make will do.

I know i did add this to my other needed but i wanted to get max attention for this.

New is perfect secondhand in good condition will do.
Cash waiting

Adam.Findlay
24-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Cusco is your only bet, the ralliart ones are rare as hens teeth.
I recently bought a new one but the cusco dealer told me they are now discontinued and cusco has none left so your only chance to get a new one is if you find a place that as old stock like possibly Nengun

billybobboot
24-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Nengun are who i spoke to who listed it but they have said they cant find any around from other sauses.

chris g
24-10-2014, 11:21 PM
So you are after a variety of kit and includes LSD but not so you can push it on track. And yet you are chasing up rare underbrace which must be negligible for street driving AND great risk of damage.

Cannot really understand the desire to have some of this kit and the effort and expense...

It seems to be a street regular drive but equipping it as many would for smooth Trackday to get absolute best handling and performance...

As always we all make choices but confused by your efforts...

billybobboot
25-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Ive driven the car with the brace on and now with the brace off as my current one got bent in an abnormal road.
Strut braces ect dispite being good for handeling there also good as a safety as well as any impact on one side the braces send it all over the car rather than that one side taking the impact.
Like i said i may not ever track the car but i want it to handle well. And your slating me for me wanting my car to handle well and be as stable and handle as well as possable??

So yes i am after replacement rare parts but that's cause i know there good parts and they do the job well.

So yes in the near future after the exhaust and underbrace
Ill then be looking into diffs and then brakes then turbos and cams. Whats wrong with that?

chris g
25-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Slating you no, asking questions and trying to understand why a vr-4 owner is trying to change a care we know well yes.

You change what you want.

Buy what you think you need

Defend every thing you do...

Ignore questions or advice as you wish...

billybobboot
25-10-2014, 12:30 PM
The car has a part on its got bent i want to replace the part. Simple. This isnt my first high performance car i know what i like as far and the feel of the car goes.

Like said have driven the car with or without this part it feels a little flexi on turning compare to it with it on so i want to replace my broken one with a replacement if i cant find a replacement ill have one made. Then if there ok will offer them at cost to other members