PDA

View Full Version : Missing my VR4

WOODY72
01-12-2014, 08:08 PM
One month ago today, I sold my VR4. Am I missing it, yes, I feel lost without it and still in mourning. But I am being positive and trying to focus my attention and care on my replacement vehicle, but not in the over the top way like I did with the VR4, which is good news for my partner. She has now taken the badge with her name on it off her lapel now, because I can remember it at last. Joking aside, the VR4 is a brilliant car and one that I will remember fondly, and I hope it's doing it's new owner justice.

foxdie
01-12-2014, 08:12 PM
I know how you feel Graham mate, it doesn't get any easier, 2 years on and I still miss Raul, would love to find the current owner and offer to buy it back if it were practical.

Dimes
01-12-2014, 09:26 PM
I feel the same Graham, two weeks ago today I wrote mine off. I feel like I've had something amputated and feel dazed and confused without it.
So that's two of us on the hunt for replacement until we get a VR4 back in our lives.

aboo
02-12-2014, 06:29 PM
I'm the same Graham. Over a year now since I sold mine & still miss it.:(

Chris.W
02-12-2014, 07:04 PM
aboo - speaking of which, young craig was asking if you still have the old bonnet?

aboo
02-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Yes I do Chris. its in the yard. Text or call me we can sort out something to get it to you.

Atik
03-12-2014, 09:06 AM
9 months since mine went off the road. I miss it, but have got myself a pretty damn good replacement for it, so I am not too disheartened by it.

horndog
04-12-2014, 10:55 PM
Miss mine as well px'd it after a big repair bill and getting it running perfect, bought a car with same power and 4wd but just not the same.

Keep looking on ebay/pistonheads.......