PDA

View Full Version : Wheelarch liners

Paul Beazer
21-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Can anyone help me please?
My V6 Sport has lost its n/s wheelarch liners! Well, there are 2 parts to it. the inner liner which separates the engine bay from the inside wheelarch (plastic vertical thingy) and the wheelarch liner itself (goes around the inside of the wheelarch and roung in front of the wheel).
I know someone was scrapping a V6 wagon (cant remember who but it was a lovely metallic redish colour and someone arse ran into the back of it while parked in the street :sad3: )
Either that or a scrappie? (Any good yards to recommend?)

Cheers people!
Paul

psbarham
21-02-2005, 09:53 PM
I know someone was scrapping a V6 wagon (cant remember who but it was a lovely metallic redish colour and someone arse ran into the back of it while parked in the street :sad3: )
Either that or a scrappie? (Any good yards to recommend?)
Cheers people!
Paul

that'd be pezza

Nick Mann
22-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Aye. Pezza it is. Or try Mo (Zedy1). Don't whatever you do ask a dealer. I did and it scared me stupid.

Paul Beazer
22-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Aye. Pezza it is. Or try Mo (Zedy1). Don't whatever you do ask a dealer. I did and it scared me stupid.

Can I ask you then? Go on how much, 80 schmackers? :rolleyes4

Polabear
23-02-2005, 08:50 AM
Can I ask you then? Go on how much, 80 schmackers? :rolleyes4

+ another 5 and vat as well Paul..... /wall

Paul Beazer
23-02-2005, 09:07 AM
+ another 5 and vat as well Paul..... /wall

Oh well, thats alright then! /help Pezza, paging Pezza......

pezza
23-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Oh well, thats alright then! /help Pezza, paging Pezza......

Page received page received!!

I will pop down to the car over the next couple of days (if there is any daylight left) and see what is on it..

Which part is missing on your car; the part which separates the engine from the inside of the wheels.. or the wheel arch liner which attaches to the bumper?

I must warn you that I have a piece of my front wheel arch liner missing due to THIS (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60456&postcount=11) and I think its on both sides...

Even though this front piece bolts on to the restof the wheel arch liner, mitsu will only sell the whole liner which is 76 +VAT last time I checked... :rolleyes4

Cheers

Derek

pezza
23-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Ahh just checked HERE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3902&stc=1) from a picture I posted a few days ago..

You can see the piece missing... :/