PDA

View Full Version : WTB Wind deflectors

Buck_Geraint
19-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Hello all,

Soooooo this may have been asked before but I was wondering if there is anywhere that you can buy the full set of NEW wind deflectors for a Legnum ???

Regards

Geraint

Erni902
19-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Ive only managed to come across Galant ones. Cant remember exactly where they were from. Either Ali Express or something like that Ithink. Ill try find the link

Gamesmaster
21-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Geraint,
Not sure if this would be of interest to you. See my post today - I have a part set of deflectors from a Legnum - both rears and the driver's front - up for grabs. No clips have surfaced as yet. I can't be sure, one of the experts should be able to confirm, but I should imagine the rears are the Legnum specific items and the other bits are the same for all the Galant bodyshells. Any good to you?
Geoff.

Ghost_2008
24-01-2015, 11:40 AM
I found a few sets on ebay, can't comment on fitment but they are designed to fit galant saloon or estate....

crazyken76
24-01-2015, 09:42 PM
We maybe making wind deflectors soon in carbon for the galants

WillVR4
30-01-2015, 02:48 PM
I have a set of Heko wind deflectors on my Legnum. I have had a set on my last few cars. They are excellent quality, fit within the window frame with a clip so can be removed at any time easily. They don't rattle at all and are not expensive to buy.

http://www.heko.pl/

Fatty
25-02-2015, 11:10 AM
Geraint,
Not sure if this would be of interest to you. See my post today - I have a part set of deflectors from a Legnum - both rears and the driver's front - up for grabs. No clips have surfaced as yet. I can't be sure, one of the experts should be able to confirm, but I should imagine the rears are the Legnum specific items and the other bits are the same for all the Galant bodyshells. Any good to you?
Geoff.

I'll take the drivers front off you if you still have it.