PDA

View Full Version : WTB E39A-002, evo 0/Monte Carlo parts.

kylereece
07-02-2015, 01:36 AM
Any one out there have a genuine galant evolution 0 out there or Monte Carlo good for parts? Or I am after complete front passenger side axle, front passenger hub assembly and lower control arm. No luck finding parts anywhere need help!

97legnum
07-02-2015, 10:59 PM
You might not have much luck on this forum as it's more aimed at the 8g vr4. Try http://www.galantvr4.org/ this site is aimed at the 6g vr4. I'm certain the Front passenger hub assembly is the same on the e39a e38a e35a and e33a Galants, the Axle is specific to the evo 0 I think although maybe it's not, either way you can probably use the axle from the far more commonly available e39a wich is the common old 6g vr4. Finding evo 0 specific parts might be quite difficult though I think the major differences where in the drive line. I'd confirm all of this with the guys on that forum though.

crazydriver81
08-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Any one out there have a genuine galant evolution 0 out there or Monte Carlo good for parts? Or I am after complete front passenger side axle, front passenger hub assembly and lower control arm. No luck finding parts anywhere need help!

Try to find "Ahmad Safariza" on facebook or try "N A Autoparts" - this guy breaks a lot of 6G's and can surely help. Dealt with him and all worked fine. But he knows the value of this stuff pretty well.