PDA

View Full Version : RPW Downpipes Info

Erni902
23-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Hi guys just wondering if anybody happens to know the size of the RPW downpipes at all? The ID that is.

Reason is both flexi's on mine have started to blow now and need to get them replaced but just want to find out the size of flexi that I need. Yes I know this is being quite lazy but I dont get any daylight or free time to get under and measure them. If I get the chance I will take it to a place this weekend to get them to take a look and price it up. So in the meantime just posting here incase anyone else has measured them and knows off the top of their head.

Also any ideas of roughly how much it costs to replace felxi's? I know all places are different and it depends on the size etc but any rough estimates?

Thanks in Advance

Erni902
23-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Ok after searching (sorry guys :coat ) I found THIS_POST (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?71817-need-info-the-size-of-RPW-downpipe-flexi-parts&highlight=rpw) which actually tells me. My bad.

Although the question still stands as to how much this will roughly cost so any estimates welcome :)

Erni902
25-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Just been quoted £360 incl VAT.

This is for the 2 flexis to be replaced, a bracket to be replaced at the back as corroded/cracked and for a replacement rubber mount.

Any ideas if this is a good price?

WildCards
25-03-2015, 11:24 PM
Alan at www.aph-performance-engineering.com might do something for you. I've had one of his downpipes for the Saab and his work is very good. He's in Banbury.