PDA

View Full Version : WTB 17 inch alloy wheels wanted

Atik
24-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Looking for a set of 17 inch alloy wheels for use on the Stagea. As I understand, most wheels that fit JDM will go on the Nissan.

Tyres not important. Cash ready for the right wheels. Try me, not too fussed on the make or brand of wheel.

Erni902
24-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Try gadboy007 he may have some 17's in the garage. I know I have a spare set of 16" Volks Rays in there doing nothing but can't remember if Ian put the 17's on his white VR-4 or not, worth a shout.

WildCards
24-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Why are you not fussed what wheels they are? Surely you need the prettiest wheels you can find to offset some of the ugly? :kiss:

John TheAntique
24-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Why are you not fussed what wheels they are? Surely you need the prettiest wheels you can find to offset some of the ugly? :kiss:

So true! I think I might have some out in the shed but I can't get at them in the dark. They are a very pretty unknown brand with winter tyres on and they go over Brembos I will go and measure them in the morning for you if you haven't got any by then.

John TheAntique
25-03-2015, 11:34 AM
They are 18 inches. Do you want them? Anybody £50 with 4 road legal winter tyres.

Atik
25-03-2015, 01:13 PM
The level of ugly cannot be compensated for by adding nice shoes, hence not too fussed by the design. It needs to be 17" as I have a brand new set Eagle F1 tyres ready to fit.

Rikki, as tempting as Volks sound, my existing alloys are 16" so no point as I'd have to buy new tyres anyway.
John, also, as tempting as 18"s are at only £50, I'm goping to give them a miss. I'm risking losing my wafty ride by going up to 17" already. gadboy007 If you do have a set of 17"s please let me know. My current tyres are almost FUBAR due to tracking and will need changing ASAP, and wanted to get the suspension, tracking, wheels and tyres all done in one go.

Confused
25-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Atik, I still have that set of 17" multispokes that were fitted to the silver Super, they're not in brilliant condition (they've got the typical "whiteworm" that polished alloy gets), but they're yours for very little money...

Atik
25-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Looks like Garry's wheels will be making their way onto a certain ugly Datsun!

Thanks Garry

Davezj
25-03-2015, 10:32 PM
They are 18 inches. Do you want them? Anybody £50 with 4 road legal winter tyres.

Hi john, John theamtique I will take the wheels, I could do with a spare set. Where abouts are you based I can't remember. I would probably have to come and pick them up

Any chance you send me some pictures.
Will they fit over brembo's?

John TheAntique
26-03-2015, 12:08 AM
Dave, I'm in Berkhamsted. PM me your moby and I'll send pics. Yes they do fit over Brembos.

Miss_laatjuh
27-03-2015, 06:08 AM
Hello guys , i am also bizzy (to long allready) with a brembo conversion ..its a vr2 so need to do the same as andy the vee , i got allready i have a pfl galant ..allready got the brembos , vr4 hubbs for front side front fl fuse's ..and rvs brake lines what fit on the brembos ..stil need rear hubs (from mits. eclipse) brake discs and rimms ...my question is where do i need to look at whit the rimms so the will fitt over the brembos and not scratsh to the car , im sorry for dirty this thread for my question !!

John TheAntique
28-03-2015, 07:23 PM
So, Dave, do still want mine?

Davezj
29-03-2015, 12:23 AM
So, Dave, do still want mine?

Yes i will take them, john.
i will PM you my mobile number.

Atik
03-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Many thanks to Garry for bringing these down to mine. Just did a test fit and all ok. I was worried they wouldnt fit the centre bore, but its fine. Just need to change tyres and fit!