PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable service manual for VR4, does anyone have one?

diresquid
02-04-2015, 03:30 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a service manual in pdf format, like a haynes manual or something. It seems there was a downloadable one on another galant forum a few years ago but its been awhile since that was uploaded. Does anyone know where to find or have this please?

jaspa
02-04-2015, 04:39 PM
join this club and you will get access to a vast amount of knowledge, including the Mitsi workshop manuals

Stuart

reminds me, I must update mine, it expired yesterday

Davezj
02-04-2015, 04:55 PM
I second the joining advice, it is the best £20 you will ever spend.

TAR
02-04-2015, 08:09 PM
As far as I'm aware, the only manual for a VR4 was in Japanese and a few club members paid alot of money to get it translated into English. They sometimes come up for sale on here. PDF versions of the UK Galant and Jap version of the VR4 manuals are available here if you join the club.

:happy:

Davezj
02-04-2015, 09:06 PM
the UK spec and Jap manual are all you need.

find the section in the UK spec manual you are interested in go to that section in the Jap manual and if necessary translate the jap text. the majority of the Jap manual does not translating as it is the values you need eg torque values, resistance values, measurements values, etc, and they are all neumerical digits which can still be read in the jap manual.

diresquid
14-04-2015, 08:22 PM
ill get onto that membership then as those manuals would come in very handy thanks guys