PDA

View Full Version : Now thats what I call customer service!

Rally205
24-02-2005, 02:31 PM
I bought a set of Bilstein Suspension about 3-4 weeks ago as most of you probably know for the Galant.

Well, I was sitting at work and a guy comes in to my office and introduces himself as the UK Bilstein rep and says " You bought a set off us and I'm just popping in to see how you are getting on with it. Any problems?"

I'm afraid I just stood staring in amazement. He then goes on to explain that when they get worn out instead of replacing them I can send them to him and they will re-valve and re-gas them for £5 each :speechles :shocked:

I can't believe it. I always knew that Bilstein products were top notch but their Customer service is too!

Well Done Bilstein :thumbsup:

ritch_w
24-02-2005, 03:01 PM
:shocked: wow :shocked:

thats bloody excellent of them - i'm sure that sort of service will encourage some more purchases from here!

bernmc
24-02-2005, 06:47 PM
He then goes on to explain that when they get worn out instead of replacing them I can send them to him and they will re-valve and re-gas them for £5 each :speechles :shocked: :

Maybe you could post his details in the members area...?

Rally205
24-02-2005, 08:44 PM
I will do as soon as he rings me with the contact details for the technical centre. It is in Broughton Astley :thumbsup:

Spirit
24-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Blimey, ask him if he is going to visit me too mate will you :thumbsup:

pezza
25-02-2005, 11:43 AM
I need to ignore this bilstein talk .. I don't want to know if they do a kit for the legnum... honestly I dont ... :thinking2

Rally205
25-02-2005, 02:16 PM
I'll ask him Pete /yes

I believe the kit will fit the Legnum aswell Pezza :thumbsup: