PDA

View Full Version : WTB roof rails and psf wind deflector

lancerevo3
29-04-2015, 11:01 PM
looking for the above for my legnum

Mark

Davezj
29-04-2015, 11:45 PM
I have a set of roof rails that go from front to back not the side to side rail if that is what you are interested, let me know.
you can have them for what i paid for the £50
i can send pictures if you are interested. but postage might be costly to ireland.

lancerevo3
29-04-2015, 11:48 PM
yes the standard ones dave ?pics please and delivery price if you dont mind

Thanks
Dave

Davezj
30-04-2015, 12:09 AM
PM me you address and i will try and get a price but they are quite long items so the way they are sent might be limited.

i will get the pictures up on here tomorrow.

Davezj
30-04-2015, 09:41 PM
sorry just remembered about the pics, i will have to do it tomorrow.

lancerevo3
30-04-2015, 10:24 PM
will do dave ,how are the fixed to the car ?

In relation to the colour prefix comment at the bottom of the first ,can someone explain as i dont know what its about ?

Davezj
30-04-2015, 10:33 PM
will do dave ,how are the fixed to the car ?

In relation to the colour prefix comment at the bottom of the first ,can someone explain as i dont know what its about ?

i am not 100% sure but i think this is how you fit the roof rails,
the roof rails are fixed with 3 captive bolts in the roof rails that get bolted through the car roof with nuts on the inside, so to fit them you have to remove the roof liner. locate the rear and middle holes first which have marked location in the metal on the under side of the roof, drill these out, then put the rails into the roof so you can align and mark the front holes, drill those. fit rails and then put the roof liner back in.

i don't know what you mean by this comment,
"In relation to the colour prefix comment at the bottom of the first ,can someone explain as i dont know what its about".

lancerevo3
30-04-2015, 11:02 PM
i am not 100% sure but i think this is how you fit the roof rails,
the roof rails are fixed with 3 captive bolts in the roof rails that get bolted through the car roof with nuts on the inside, so to fit them you have to remove the roof liner. locate the rear and middle holes first which have marked location in the metal on the under side of the roof, drill these out, then put the rails into the roof so you can align and mark the front holes, drill those. fit rails and then put the roof liner back in.

i don't know what you mean by this comment,
"In relation to the colour prefix comment at the bottom of the first ,can someone explain as i dont know what its about".

The comment that humptys revenge left in yellow at the bottom of my first post.
Last edited by Humpty's Revenge; Today at 07:46 AM. Reason: Adding coloured prefix which this user should now know how to use !!

Davezj
30-04-2015, 11:07 PM
that is refering to the WTB for a Want To Buy thread

lancerevo3
30-04-2015, 11:34 PM
Thanks now i know what to do :oops: