PDA

View Full Version : FS: EBAY UK, Toy Galant

adam_shaw
25-02-2005, 07:53 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=223&item=6948034891&rd=1

Let the bidding war commence :rolleyes4

psbarham
25-02-2005, 07:58 PM
get off it's mine ,i saw it first, it's mine ,its mine , i want it (much stamping of feet,I learnt it off my 4 yr old son) i'll sulk if i dont get it :bigcry: :baby: , any way its not a vr4 so only people with real cars can bid.lol

Paul Beazer
25-02-2005, 09:34 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=223&item=6948034891&rd=1

Let the bidding war commence :rolleyes4

Oooh, no, i cant have one of them, its got a red steppy bit at the back.
Nooooo, begone oh reverse parking hazard :jester:

Paul

Kieran
26-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Goddamit. I saw that first and I was hoping you lot wouldn't notice it.

Adam, I send a thousand curses in your general direction!!! :evil2:

adam_shaw
26-02-2005, 08:34 AM
Well we wouldn't want anyone to miss out :inquisiti

A

Big Ian
26-02-2005, 10:57 AM
:rolleyes4here's me.... hoping no one else would be interested too :rolleyes4

sorry but it's mine,i need it for my private collection :scholar: .....so!,there :leer:

Spirit
26-02-2005, 07:48 PM
:oops: bid placed :evil2:

triplexke
26-02-2005, 08:49 PM
I wonder who that triplexke is that made the last bid...

adam_shaw
26-02-2005, 08:49 PM
last one I saw was 35euro.... at my Mitsi dealer here.... stoopid not to :smug:

KiwiTT
26-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Go Pete Go. Get it. Review it

triplexke
26-02-2005, 09:23 PM
i'm pretty sure i'ld make a good review of it too :smug:

something like this:

"The day the package arrived:

Aargh, six o clock, alarmclock screaming me out of my sweet rubber-adrenaline filled dream (something about a v6 screaming around the corners of some german track, don't remember wich one... but it was loooooooooong...). Hmmm this morning doesn't feel like all other mornings... I feel like something special is going to happen, something good is coming my way... Maybe that raise at work? Would be nice, wouldn't it... oh well, we'll see, got to get ready for work.

Arrival at work: Hmz, just gave some bmw-drivers a lesson in driving, felt good, but still, i'm sure there's something else, something even better... After all, i give those beemers a lesson every day don't i... Why did i have this gut feeling this was gonna be one day to remember... Boss didn't mention a raise, and was his usual unpleasant self. *sigh* maybe i was mislead this morning :embarasse The rest of the day goes as usual, work hard, counting down to six o'clock....

Coming back home:
Damn, those beemers just don't know when to stop, do they... oh well, the v6 loves a little evening-exercise, no prob. Hmz, opening the door to my appartment, the warm feeling the back of my head returns... Oh my god... There it is, a little parcell, just sitting there on the table. The wife starts rambling on about her day, how hard she had to work, and on and on. But everything she says just becomes a silent and distant noise, everything aound me fades away. The only thing i can see now is the small parcell, all other things become a blur... does that print in the corner say England? Could this parcell be what i have been longing for for so long? Slowly i start to open it. Very carefull i remove the wrappingpaper. A red glow emurges from the little box... I can't believe it... It's more beautifull than i could ever have dreamed... yes, my friends, it is what you all wanted, what i wanted... The most beautiful little red galant you could ever set your eyes on. It is perfect in every detail, if you listen very careful, you can even hear it revving it's little engine... I think i will put all furniture in another room, just leaving one chair here and the little car in the centre of the living room... Might even buy a very expensive lightingsystem, to make the curves and colour come out perfect, the way they were meant... Could this be the most beautiful day of my life?"

adam_shaw
26-02-2005, 09:32 PM
....and that's when it's time to get out more.... :happy:

triplexke
26-02-2005, 09:37 PM
i guess :embarasse its been a long day /yes

adam_shaw
26-02-2005, 09:43 PM
No matter, anticipation is a wonderful thing... I hope someone deserving gets it /yes

A

Kieran
26-02-2005, 11:38 PM
No matter, anticipation is a wonderful thing... I hope someone deserving gets it /yes

A

I still throw a thousand curses in your direction - I'd had that in my 'Watch list' for DAYS with no-one mentioning it!!! :greedy: :greedy: /wall :bigcry:

psbarham
27-02-2005, 12:32 AM
I still throw a thousand curses in your direction - I'd had that in my 'Watch list' for DAYS with no-one mentioning it!!! :greedy: :greedy: /wall :bigcry:
ditto

adam_shaw
27-02-2005, 01:14 AM
I can feel the love in the room... :joker:

p1_
27-02-2005, 09:04 AM
Now if it had been a Legnum :evil2:

Big Ian
27-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Kieran
I still throw a thousand curses in your direction - I'd had that in my 'Watch list' for DAYS with no-one mentioning it!!!

Quote:
ditto

awe,C'mon guy's......i mean it's not like none of us ever look's in on ebay? :rolleyes4
a bit of healthy competition,which will give the seller a "wad for his wallet!"

:thumbsup: "the higher you guy's push the price,just mean's the higher i need go above you" :smug:
also i need it to make my collection back on an even number :rolleyes4
2355 + galant=2356 :happy:

/help

Spirit
27-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Well I didn't have chance to post this up last night.....but I did have a plan !

The plan was to try and win the model with CVR4 funds.......and then raffle it at Japfest !!!!! Thought we could sell tickets for say £1 a piece to all who attend and then raffle it off at the end of the day - of course anyone not planning to attend Japfest is welcome to bid. Any profit from ticket sales would go back into club funds

Thoughts?

Kieran
27-02-2005, 05:24 PM
I like the sound of that Pete! :thumbsup: :scholar:

adam_shaw
27-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Top banana

Yoda
28-02-2005, 01:39 AM
Well I didn't have chance to post this up last night.....but I did have a plan !

The plan was to try and win the model with CVR4 funds.......and then raffle it at Japfest !!!!! Thought we could sell tickets for say £1 a piece to all who attend and then raffle it off at the end of the day - of course anyone not planning to attend Japfest is welcome to bid. Any profit from ticket sales would go back into club funds

Thoughts?

Great idea, I'm winning at moment so offer me a price if I win!

Bargaining chips out.

Only joking, I ain't paying any more than £25 for it.

Best of luck!

Robert.

Big Ian
02-03-2005, 08:37 PM
:inquisiti W.T.F.......how much is this model worth???http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=223&item=6948034891&rd=1

dcuk
02-03-2005, 09:33 PM
:inquisiti W.T.F.......how much is this model worth???http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=223&item=6948034891&rd=1

wow... look a good business, might try to source some to sell in the UK!

Big Ian
02-03-2005, 09:38 PM
these thing's are like hen's teeth,one of the rarest model's ever made of any Mitsubishi are all forum's of 8G.....hence someone paying near £50,for a 10 cm model,i think that is about 1/43 scale?

Spirit
02-03-2005, 09:39 PM
I gave up bidding at £20 ! It's only 10cm long ffs :rolleyes4

adam_shaw
03-03-2005, 12:10 AM
Jaysus.....!

I'm off to the dealers at the weekend, see if they still have any. I've got 3 Mitsi dealers within 20 minutes.

I know Borcheld had one.... maybe in Hameln or Hanover.

A