PDA

View Full Version : WTB Rear N/S wheel bearing and Tein Shocks

John TheAntique
07-05-2015, 01:35 PM
As per the title. I need a rear N/S pfl wheel bearing or a recommendation as to where to get one. I also need Tein rear shocks. I'm not sure which ones but they must be the ones which can be adjusted by the clicky thing on top as I have EDFC. Any help would be much appreciated.

John TheAntique
07-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Is this any good do you think. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mitsubishi-Galant-Legnum-VR4-2-5i-Twin-Turbo-Rear-Hub-Wheel-Bearing-NTN-/271400071653?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f30b471e5

Davezj
07-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Do you want a full hub or just the bearing that pushes on to the rear of the hub. I can get a bearing and press it on to one of the spare rear hubs I have and send it down to you. Or you can just go out to dealership or cam skill and get one. The rears are harder to get hold of on eBay but there is a seller in Manchester that can supply the bearings for about £35-£40 each. They are the same rear bearing as evo 5 6 7 8 9 I think . It is the hub that is different.

Well I could get hold of the bearings, i have not had to swapped any out for friends for about a year. I will have to double check and get back to you later tonight when I am home.
I can send you the link for the bearing if you want to buy them yourself I and get your mechanic to get them.

John TheAntique
07-05-2015, 04:01 PM
Thanks Dave. Camskill have them on special offer at the moment so I have ordered one from them. When do you want the wheels?

Davezj
08-05-2015, 11:36 AM
Yes still want them, I am traveling down to see parents on friday 22nd may probably your area for 11pm ish or traveling back on Monday 25th May you are for 7pm ish so of you available on either days let me know, that would be great.