PDA

View Full Version : EOI RPW Downpipes

Erni902
07-05-2015, 06:36 PM
For sale I have a set of RPW Stainless Downpipes.

Currently they will need the 2 flexi's replacing. Take them as is and they are yours for £100 plus delivery cost.

The other option is for me to get them repaired and sell them after that but I will be looking to recoup the cost of repair as I cannot weld myself.

Ideal opportunity for someone with some welding skills to get a set of stainless downpipes for a great price. The rest of the downpipes are in good condition just the flexis are knackered.

Pic was taken just after they were removed from the car but I will try and clean them up a bit and take some more pics.

Choice is yours

THESE ARE NOW SOLD! PAYMENT RECEIVED

adaxo
07-05-2015, 06:42 PM
I have them please, pm me address as I may be able to collect, cheers

Erni902
07-05-2015, 07:12 PM
adaxo Blimey that was quick, PM Sent.

adaxo
07-05-2015, 07:26 PM
You not going to believe that but I just literally now playing in the garage and from my pile of parts I just find out lower cusco brace (purchased ages ago) and was aiming to fit them but after lifting car up i find out that my downpipes begging for a change and brace must go off to get down pipes off, so I went online to order fassi ones but yours just pop on and they are perfect and lot cheaper even after fixing new flexis, result!

Erni902
07-05-2015, 07:48 PM
Haha winner all round then :)

For me to get them repaired wouldve cost £360 (not many garages around here that do welding etc) so for £275 I got fassi1's and £50 for fitting so £325 for brand new pipes plus with a recoup of £100 on these ones it means 2 people are happy and I have saved £140 :) tis a good day all round!