PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Link G4 Xtreme ECU

Adam.Findlay
08-05-2015, 10:08 PM
Due to a change in plans for the wiring side of my car I'm selling my Link G4 Xtreme ECU
All details you need to know on the linkecu website below
http://www.linkecu.com/products/engine-management-ecus/g4-xtreme

The Xtreme is the best ecu that Link offer, it however has scince been superseded with their G4 plus range which has a few extra features such as onboard E-Throttle control and onboard wideband oxygen sensors which is my reason for selling as these are the two features my G4 does not have and I plan on E-Throttle for my build amd dont want to run an external E'throttle controller. The new G4 plus ecus however require you to pay extra to "unlock" all of their features where as the older one I am selling does not, it has all of the features fully available out of the box!

They are a powerful ECU, and for any overseas guys its pretty much exactly the same as ViPEC i88. Breif overveiw of features is
-8 injector drivers
-8 ignition drivers
-2 knock sensor inputs with onboard knock control
-up to 6D mapping for fuel and ignition
-motorsport features such as ignition cut limiters, both hard and soft limiters, Antilag, Launch control, flat throttle shifting (NLTS), boost by gear and other advanced boost control setting
-advanced engine saftey such as hot limits, MAP limits, voltage limits oil pressure limits, etc to keep the engine from getting damaged under certain conditions.
-more inputs and outputs than you can shake a stick at, digital and analouge for stuff like temp sensors. Flex fuel sensors, boost control switches etc
-able to run variable valve timing such as toyota VVTi, Nissan NVCS, honda i-VTEC etc etc

Brand new in the box with mounting bracket and USB cable, stickers and paperwork
Being you cant buy these "fully unlocked" versions of this ECU any longer Im looking for 1800NZD shipped within NZ

Adam.Findlay
25-05-2015, 10:49 AM
bump. price drop to 1800

Adam.Findlay
25-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Sold. mod please close/delete thread
Cheers