PDA

View Full Version : New Boost Gauge

Kenneth
26-02-2005, 09:53 AM
Howdy all.

Just got a boost gauge and installed it.
It wasnt an expensive one, in fact quite cheap... hopefully you will see why I liked it though!

Top left is an enlarged pic of the gage, unfortunatly it didnt focus too well..

Trow
26-02-2005, 10:04 AM
nice - but next time make sure your not traveling at 200K's when you take the photo :thumbsup:

Kenneth
26-02-2005, 10:26 AM
lol, what gave it away??? ;)

unfortunatly my hands wernt steady enough, and the camera wanted reasonable exposure time because it was dark... ah well

ill have to get a day time photo too, so you can see how i butchered my dash :rolleyes4

Louis
26-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Is that an "A" pillar mount that you have the gauge in?, it would be good to see your daytime photo. It looks great.

KiwiTT
26-02-2005, 08:05 PM
200 ks at 700rpm. I love to see the gear ratios for that one. Oh and when did the needle break.

Actually there is one guage I would like and that is a Transmission Temp guage.

Kenneth
26-02-2005, 09:18 PM
200 ks at 700rpm. I love to see the gear ratios for that one. Oh and when did the needle break.

ahhh, you just don't know about my flux capacitor yet!

Is that an "A" pillar mount that you have the gauge in?, it would be good to see your daytime photo. It looks great.

No mate, its just a standard gauge cup. Its near the pillar though...
Thought about a pillar mount, but for one gauge I didn't think it worth it.

Will get a daytime pic.

There is actually a bezel on the gauge which is hiding some of the gauge face... put it on originally and its hard to get off...

dickytim
27-02-2005, 05:18 AM
Is that one of the smoke series from Auto gauge ?

p1_
27-02-2005, 09:13 AM
ahhh, you just don't know about my flux capacitor yet!

No mate, its just a standard gauge cup. Its near the pillar though...
Thought about a pillar mount, but for one gauge I didn't think it worth it.

Will get a daytime pic.

There is actually a bezel on the gauge which is hiding some of the gauge face... put it on originally and its hard to get off...

How much for this and to have one fitted? And where did you get tit done?

Colour scheme matches the factory guages - nice :thumbsup:

Kenneth
27-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Is that one of the smoke series from Auto gauge ?

sure is. As I said, not an expensive gauge, but suits the car imo.

dickytim
28-02-2005, 05:38 AM
When I get unbroke, I am planning on getting some AC ones pretty much the same from the US a boost and Air/Fuel metre. About $200 delivered to my door.

mannynz
06-08-2005, 08:36 AM
hi nice gauge, i was wonding if you had a pic of the house that connects up to the boost line under the hood. I dnt know were the tube from the boost gauge goes???
Thanks

You See
06-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Nice....I've got the same type of gauges in my car....check these out. :thumbsup: