PDA

View Full Version : vr4 interior

cwgt93
18-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Been offered a black leather vr4 interior. First up I'm sure this will fit my v6 saloon, correct if I'm wrong.

And has anyone got any experiences of taking the front and rear seats out? Anything to watch out for, or a particular pain in the backside? Cheers.

Erni902
18-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Depends if its from a Galant VR-4 or a Legnum. Front seats will fit but not sure about the rears. I have read on here that the rears wont fit between saloon and estate.

I have a Galant V6 Sport interior in my Legnum and the rears fit fine (brackets needed swapping sides but other than that fine) this may have come from an Galant V6 estate though Im not sure.

adaxo
18-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Rear side bolsters (?) not sure if thats right name are different in between estate and saloons, regardless of origin, can be fit and will stay in place but rear 'hooks' are in diffent places so not fit.
Rear folding parts have different hooks (bolted to car body) in between estate/saloons AND FL/PFL but can be swapped over, if you have access to the donor car still ask to have them too with interior as it will be pain to get right ones. You may have right ones already but better get them to be sure.

Front seats have just four bolts holding them, easy peasy, rear ones about 8 and bolsters one each again easy peasy, if they from legnum so they have no electric and side airbags so no wiring to unplug.

cwgt93
19-05-2015, 07:26 AM
Nice one thanks alot.