Transmission: Manual
Mileage Total: 137000

WOF Expiry Date: 15 October 2015
Registration Expiry Date: 7 July 2015

Contact Method: PM

Price: 6000

Car Description

Car History

Circumstances change and unfortunately, I have to sell. It was fun while it lasted

HISTORY
This car has lived a very good life. It has always been garaged/sheltered, washed and serviced often. I even have the documents from it's importation into Auckland in 2006. With only two NZ owners (Me and the previous) this car has been very well treated and loved.

CONDITION
The car is very clean. The engine runs good and the gearbox shifts great. Always warmed up before driving and run on 98 octane. It also includes a 2 stage immobilizer.
Recent work has been done to the car:

NEW WoF
Rego to July
Cambelt, tensioners, water pump, drive belt, spark plugs, coolant, air filter and appropriate gaskets only 20000kms ago

Heavy Duty Exeedy Clutch to last longer than a standard clutch, clutch lines, master and slave cylinders, gear and trans-case oil - 5000kms

Battery -1 year ago

New Full Synthetic engine Oil and Filter, AYC Fluid Service and code checks. -6 Months ago

Documents Available

The Wheels are BBS wheels and are virtually uncurbed
2 tyres will soon need to be replaced but I have 3 tyres to come with the car.

Modifications.

Have GFB BOV and Gauge installed.
Also have Soundstream amp and Digital Designs Sub, but will not come with car at listed price

Other information.

AYC
High-Vis Dash Cluster type

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=886872045&ed=true

Bad bits

Slight hesitation/misfire under full load - I think it's the spark plugs not gapped properly.
No rust, body is pretty straight.