PDA

View Full Version : WTB vr4 MAF

Miss_laatjuh
30-05-2015, 03:30 AM
hello guys ,

i need a 'new' vr4 maf for my vr2 galant
i read out my car with the papperclip methode and get the code for the maf in my dash .

i have an issue for a few months also (thats why i read it out)
as long as i drive the soft way no problem , when i ask my horses to get work ,forgot it ! the engine runs 1 a2 seconds and give a hard shok before run faster , after open my maf i see that there are a few (soldeer) dont know english word for it but the silver points on the print plate are realy brown/rusted/oxidated or whataver .. i found a thread in here wheare the discust over n/a ..vr4 maffs and theare are some diffrens ...after chek my number of maf marksanne found out that i am driving 6 years with a n/a maf allready !!!!!! so no discussions about if its possible anymore :) ..also no discusion about if they arre diffrent inside thats why i want a vr4 maf richt now ..sow who can help me ?? regards peter

MarkSanne
30-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Come on guys, there must be plenty of VR4 MAFs collecting dust?!
Shipping to NL is cheap as chips so don't worry, we're happy to pay for your kind services from the island :)

Miss_laatjuh
30-05-2015, 10:55 PM
i found one guys !!! possible the only one in the netherlands that isn't on a driving engine ,nobody with a vr4/vr2 had a spare... sounds like a god gift haha

Miss_laatjuh
03-06-2015, 04:04 PM
still looking for , the guy can't find it at the moment.

Miss_laatjuh
14-07-2015, 01:22 PM
hey guys , someone send me message that he got 1 for me ,i deleate that massages :p .. stil need 1 (or the guy who send me pm)

Miss_laatjuh
15-07-2015, 09:54 AM
got pb from the guy , thanks , locker on topic :)