PDA

View Full Version : Door dings...

cwgt93
07-06-2015, 08:49 PM
I've managed to acquire some door dings from some kind person just below my drivers side wing mirror. Luckily they are not too bad. I'm hoping I can access these from inside the car and simply push them out - sounds too easy right? So I've got as far as removing the door card and peeling back the plastic sheet located inside. Now I thought I'd ask if anyone knows the best way to go next before taking things apart. Any input is appreciated!

alexander-a
07-06-2015, 09:51 PM
In my little experience of panelbeating I found the little dings very difficult to perfect and get out. They require a surprising amount of force to get out

Humpty's Revenge
08-06-2015, 09:43 AM
I've managed to acquire some door dings from some kind person just below my drivers side wing mirror. Luckily they are not too bad. I'm hoping I can access these from inside the car and simply push them out - sounds too easy right? So I've got as far as removing the door card and peeling back the plastic sheet located inside. Now I thought I'd ask if anyone knows the best way to go next before taking things apart. Any input is appreciated!

Call a PDR expert out to do it