PDA

View Full Version : hks f con pro gold extras

billybobboot
25-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Anyone know what extras you can plug into an fcon pro?
Its currently running piggy back on stock ecu with map sensor.

As far as i know its not got a fcd put in.

Just wondered if there were any extra fcd, wideband afr sensor ect that can be added to the ecu. Might help with what wideband afr gauge i go for.

AlexPav
08-11-2015, 11:28 PM
Hi, I am from Moscow, i bought vr-4 from japan and there was F-con+Mine`s + single turbo HKS GT3037PROS. Now I cant to program my car. Nobody in Russia cant do it or dont want. Anybody know in Finland who can help me to program f-con? Its not so far from Moscow, i will drive to Finland )))

billybobboot
22-01-2016, 10:43 PM
The issue you will find is not a garage to tune it ie a place with 4 wheel road at but a garage that can get a tuner that can tune it.

Oblivion
25-01-2016, 10:22 AM
Anyone know what extras you can plug into an fcon pro?
Its currently running piggy back on stock ecu with map sensor.

As far as i know its not got a fcd put in.

Just wondered if there were any extra fcd, wideband afr sensor ect that can be added to the ecu. Might help with what wideband afr gauge i go for.

Does this help?
http://www.hks-power.co.jp/en/product/electronics/computer/f-con/vpro/index.html

Oblivion
25-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Hi, I am from Moscow, i bought vr-4 from japan and there was F-con+Mine`s + single turbo HKS GT3037PROS. Now I cant to program my car. Nobody in Russia cant do it or dont want. Anybody know in Finland who can help me to program f-con? Its not so far from Moscow, i will drive to Finland )))

Your engine setup sounds very interesting! Do you have any photos?

billybobboot
25-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Nope.
My list is
Evo 8 rear diff
Evo rear calipers (still to fit)
Custom alfa 330mm 4 pot caliper (uses evo 8 pads) on evo 8 discs
Evo 6 front diffs
Billy coilovers
Rebuild rear ayc pump and drive shafts
Greddy intercooler kit
Hks fcon v-pro gold with map setup
Custom air filter and pipes - turbos
Td04 3000gt turbines (smaller than scooby) with 19t anti surge system with 1 bar adjustable actuators
Custom made manifolds
3 inch turbo - down pipe
3 inch down pipe
3inch twin exit exhaust
Reground uprated cams
Uprated springs
New lifters
Hks oil cooler kit
Hks boost controler
Stage 4 puk clutch with evo ultra light flywheel
1000cc bosch ev14 injectors
Wilbro fuel pump
Bigger trial fuel pressure regulator
Custom civic single coil convertion
Uprated fuel rail join pipe
Blitz adjustable bov next to throttle body
Custom build front and rear underbraces copied from cusco but made stronger will take a few hits
Prob misses a few bits

Hence why i want to know what elts the hks fcon v-pro gold can have added.
No pics unfortunately it was being built late at night for 3 weeks and i didn't have time to take photos.

billybobboot
25-01-2016, 07:33 PM
From looking at that site i already have all the aditional sensors except the ones to turn it into a full standalone. Already have full injector and fuel adjustability and cuts and have map and intake temp sensor only one i dont have it water temp to control fans an idle control but thats done from stock ecu along with air con.