PDA

View Full Version : exhaust manifold flange head side

billybobboot
06-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Ok done some looking they must be around im sure there was one in usa or new Zealand that sells them. I need 1 exhaust manifold flange that is for the head side not the turbo end. Dont really wanna cut up a manifold just to get one as it means alot of work to get them level so they dont leak as wanna put 2 together to make a spacer.

Davezj
06-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Draw round the flange on a bit of paper and take to a metal shop they car do a quick drawing transfer to metal sheet and get them to plasma cut the shape and drill the holes. Then you can have in any think ness you want.

billybobboot
06-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Why draw it? I would just give them a gasket. I did think that but dont know of any off top of my head. Thicker the better 20mm would be perfect but standard 10 or 15mm would still work 20mm means the stock heat shelds around oil pipe and turbo would fit on with no mods might give better flow into the manifold too. Might ask the cnc people down road. Would get my bro inlaw to do it but he already has a list! And need it semi asap.

Adam.Findlay
07-10-2015, 06:05 AM
I have the DXF's which you can take to any laser or water jetcutter to get some cut yourself.

billybobboot
07-10-2015, 09:53 AM
that would be good. i thought i found someone who sold them can get everything elts but cant seem to find these bit anoying as cant bolt up the front turbo to do the down pipe without it.